Meetings in the Showers! (:

*****************************************

It had been a week and Horus hadn't stopped thinking about David. He was sitting on his bed in his room and finishing up his math homework. He sighed and looked up at the clock. It was getting late and he needed to shower. He was hoping that maybe he could get in some eyecandy watching if others were showering. He smiled to himself as he grabbed his shampoo bag with his wash stuff in it and his towel. It would be fun if anything.

He moved out of his room and headed down to the lockerroom, this might be a private school but they had a small campus and only had showers in the locker room. He looked around and saw that the football practice was just getting out for the night. He smiled happily glad to see some naked men walking about. A few of them he had been with and he liked and he smiled as they either blushed and hid from him or a few of them smiled and said hi and asked him when they could have another go.

Horus said nothing and just shook his head and walked to a stall to shower. He undressed and hung his clothes and then started the water. After a few moments of standing under the water he noticed that most of the males had left. But he looked up and happened to see David standing against the far wall, watching him. He was still in a towel, and he watched Horus with a small smirk, seeming to be thinking about something or trying to see what he wanted.

He smirked at David and watched him as he washed his body. Never taking his eyes off David as he ran his hands over his smooth pale white skin with the water. He smiled as he grabbed a bar of soap and ran it over his body, making bubbles as it mixed with the water and he rubbed it around. He turned and ran his soapy hands over his lower back and his butt and showed off, happy to watch David over his shoulder as he watched the males eyes follow his hands over his ass and legs.

Horus smiled and felt himself growing aroused as he saw a buldge forming in the front of Davids towel that he had wrapped around himself. He bent at the waist so that he could wash his legs and give David a full view of his ass. He smiled happily as he heard a faint groan from David. He looked around, the first time Davids eyes had left Horus's body since he had started washing. He seemed to check the whole lockerroom before moving away and then coming back. When he was in view of the showers again he had two ties in his hand.

Horus smiled as he watched David drop the towel around his waist and walk towards him, his cock hard already and Horus smiled as he stood up and watched David. The male came up next to him and pressed against his back. "I cant stop thinking about you. I don't want to, i really don't...but your addictive." he said as he took one of Horus's hands and reached up and tied it to the cold nozzel with one of the ties. He smiled as Horus let out a moan and then took the other hand and tied it to the hot side. Smiling he looked over Horus as his hands moved over his body.

Horus was built like a swimmer, with more feminine like hips then most boys but he evened it all out, but his round very nice ass didn't help with the female look he had. His blond hair reached well past his shoulders when it was wet like this but he didn't care. Looking over one shoulder letting his blue eyes look over David he smiled as the males hands seemed to trace all of his body, shoulder blades. Spine. dimples right above his ass. Well rounded hips. Perfect round ass. He groaned which caused Horus to moan.

"You can be a bit louder in here now." he said as he spanked Horus, with the water it made a better snap as he connected with the wet flesh of the males ass. Horus moaned louder and David spanked him again. David moaned with Horus that time as he arched under the larger football player. He was going to enjoy this. He was going to make this the last time.

Thats what he told himself, but he didn't believe it himself much as it was.

Gripping Horus's hair David pushed into Horus as he pulled and thrust. The water wasn't as much a lubricant as one would think but it was still fun. The moaned scream that spilled from Horus's lips sent David into over drive as he thrust into him harder. David grabbed Horus's hip with his free hand and then let go of his hair as he moaned and then wrapped the now free hand around his chest and moaned as he thrust harder and dragged his nails over the males chest, leaving red lines as he thrust into and out of Horus's tight ass.

Horus moaned louder with each thrust. He gripped the ties with his fingers and cried out with pleasure as the male scratched him and gripped his hips hard with his other hand. He moaned with pleasure as the male used his hand to help pull them together harder, faster. The sounds of their joining echoing off the walls as they fucked.

Suddenly David pulled from him and Horus whimpered as he was gone and then he was turned around. With his arms crossed and a bit awkward at that Horus looked up at him and smiled as the male pushed back into him. David slapped him and then kept going, thrusting harder and faster David watched Horus moan as Horus watched the male thrust into his body. He arched under him and screamed as he had to close his eyes from the water falling on them. He screamed as he came, hard, between them and David kept going.

"Oh fuck David! Mmmnn please! Please just touch me! Hit me! Anything again! please!" he begged as he looked through the falling water and moaned. "Please!" he said again before David backhanded him and then stopped thrusting.

"If i keep coming back to you will you not sleep with others?" he asked as he thrust once, hard and deep into the male. "Will you be mine. Turn all others away and let me be your master?" he asked as he thrust again just as hard, and just as deep.

Horus felt his eyes roll at the back hand, at the deep thrusts. He arched and moaned louder as he nodded. "Yes! Master David please! Just please bring me again! Fill me and make me call for you!" he said as he looked up at him and moaned.

He felt a rumble of laughter take over David before the male resumed fucking him. Davids Nails dragged over the others back as he cried out and moved harder inside and out of him. In and out. Fucking his new slave hard he felt close finally as he felt Horus writhing under him as another climax started to take over the male. He arched and screamed out as David screamed with him and came, filling Horus as he thrust one, twice, three times and stopped as he watched Horus cum once more.

"Good slave. Good." he said as he pushed Horus away from him and stood there under the water with him to wash off. He reached up to untie Horus and smiled at the red marks on his wrists. Horus stumbled a little and looked up at him before reaching out and touching David.

"Why me? Why?" he asked as he smiled and ran a hand over the wet skin of Davids chest. He leaned in and licked the males chest and smiled.

David grinned at him and ran his thumb over the males lip, that was bleeding just a bit. "We'll have to tell the teachers something. And you cause you have a rep for being good. And i like having something to let off on, and if you like it then you fit just fine. Perect really." he said with a smile. "I mean it though. I'll have to hurt you and anyone who tries to have you." he said with a smile as he pulled him close, close enough to kiss. "No kissing anyone. Ever. I'll kiss you if i feel like rewarding you. Never just cause. Your my slave, not my boyfriend." he said as he smiled. He leaned in like he was about to kiss him and then pulled away. "Not good enough to earn one yet though." he said with a laugh as he moved away from him taking the ties with him. "Wash up and make sure any others who seek you out know they cant have you now. Your all mine." he said with a smirk as he went to dress.

Horus pouted when he didn't get a kiss, he had wanted one, those lips were such a tease. He would earn one some how he would make sure he did. He watched him go and finsihed cleaning up.

He had a master now. And one who was protective and perfect. Who accepted him for what he was and liked him for it. He smiled to himself. "Good master...." he said softly as he turned the water off and dried off before going back to his room for the night.