The Room!!! (:

The Room (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mackay heard his stomach growling begging to be fed. "I don't know what your talking about! Please I'm staving!" he yelled as he sat strapped to the chair that faced a large mirror. He knew there were people behind it they had been talking to him for a while now not to mention starving him.

Brink sighed "We've been here for hours and we're not an inch closer then we were when we started. If any one has any bright ideas it would be nice to know." Devlin looked at his boss and smirked "I may have one. But you all need to leave and leave me and the boy alone for a while. I'll get him to talk."
"Fine. Right now I'm willing to try anything" he said and with that him and the other workers left leaving Devlin and the boy alone. Once he was sure the men were gone he reached into a small fridge and pulled out a small plastic carton of blue berries before walking into the room.

Mackay heard the door open and quickly looked at it seeing a tall muscular man with dark black hair walk in carrying a bunch of blue berries. Devlin gave the green eyed 18 year old a kind smile as he took a blue Berry out of the box and put it on the end of his finger and walked to stand in front of the boy holding it in front of his mouth "Here eat" Mike quickly used his tongue to take the blue berry before swallowing it down with barely chewing it. Devlin smirked doing this over a few times before the boy had nearly devoured every last blue berry he seemed to slow down a little. "Feeling better?" he asked getting a slight nod from the white haired 18 year old. "Good." he said taking his belt off as he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor as he took off his boxers. He smirked holding his dick in front of the boy. "Now. Do you want to tell me were they are or would you rather suck my little man here?"

Mackay went wide eyed as he looked at the large organ that was in front of his face. He quickly looked up at Devlin whimpering "I'm telling you guys I don't know what your talking about. I have nothing to do with this demon uprising or whatever."
Devlin smirked a little "I'm glade you chose this way" he said grabbing the 18 year old's jaw with one hand and squeezed the sides of his jaw tightly causing him to open his mouth. Mackay nearly cried out in pain as a shock went though his whole skull as the man grabbed his jaw. As soon as he opened his mouth in hopes to ease the pain the man placed his dick between his lips. Mike shook his head trying to move every witch way to get the thing out of his mouth but it was no use. He felt a hand running up and down his bare back causing him to breath in sharply witch caused him to suck on Devlin's cock a little. Devlin smirked forcing the 18 year old to suck him off till he started to gag on him. He pulled out and looked at the 18 year old with a smirk
"want to tell me yet?"
"I don't know anything." Mackay whimpered saliva and pre-cum running from his mouth down to his chin.
"hmm....still sticking with that? That's fine by me." he said. Before the 18 year old even had a chance to think about what was going on Devlin had removed the boys pants and boxers and secured his legs back to the chair. "It's okay. I much prefer it this way." he said as he gently pinched and twisted the little buds of flesh on the 18 year old's chest hearing him cry out in surprise. Mackay sat shaking in the chair as the man pinched, licked and sucked on his nipples causing him to shiver and squirm. He watched as the man stood up and took something out of his pocket. It was made of leather straps and was shaped in a ball shape with a couple straps that came out of it and ended in a circle. Devlin smirked fastening the harness tightly around the white haired 18 year old's balls and the base of his cock.
"You will tell me. Be it sooner or later" He said with a smirk sitting down in front of the chair and gave the boys cock a teasing lick before taking the whole thing into his mouth. Devlin started to suck and slowly bob his head up and down feeling the boys shaft rise to attention in his mouth and smirked.

Mackay chewed his bottom lip as Devlin took his member into his mouth. He fought with all his might not to moan. How was this hot at all?! He was a guy for crying out loud but despite that fact he was enjoying it. Devlin wrapped his tongue around the base and slowly ran it up and down the 18 year old's hard shaft before slowly running it over the slit hearing the boy moan. He continued to suck on the boy's shaft as he reached up with one hand to gently caress and rub the 18 year old's balls. Devlin felt the boy starting to shake uncontrollably as his cock twitched like crazy in the older males mouth. Mackay moaned loudly as he reached climax. Devlin pulled back and gave the boy a sadist smirk as the harness around his balls did it's job keeping him for ejaculating.
"You wanna tell me now?" he said giving the 18 year olds hard, abused shaft a slow teasing lick. But despite the very uncomfortable, painful hard on he had Mackay shook his head no just like Devlin was hoping for. "Fine." he said with a grin on his face untying the 18 year old from the chair but quickly tied his arms behind his back and spread his legs apart with a steel bar attached to leather cuffs that he put around the boy's ankles. He forced Mackay to lay down on his knees with his forehead on a pillow on the floor with his bottom in the air. Mackay whimpered and squirmed trying anything he could to get up or at least roll over. He stopped as he heard what sounded like someone opening a lotion bottle before he felt Devlin standing over him. Mackay gasped as a cold, wet, slick hand was placed on his ass slowly starting to rub and prod at his exposed opening. Mackay relaxed a little as the hand pulled away but it didn't last long. This time when the hand was replaced instead of rubbing him two fingers were quickly shoved into the poor defenseless 18 year old who cried out in pain and surprise. Slowly the fingers started to move and separate working his muscles to relax. After a couple minutes Devlin added another finger to the poor moaning, whimpering 18 year old causing him to cry out again. After another minute when Devlin thought Mackay had gotten use to it he added another finger all but his thumb now in the 18 year old who could do nothing to stop him as he started to twist and move his fingers inside him making him all nice and slippery.
Mackay frowned and mentally kicked himself for being sad as Devlin removed his hand. Shortly after though he felt his butt cheeks being spread apart as something was pressed against his opening. He went wide eyed and started to whimper
"No please don't!"
"Well then tell me were they are." Devlin purred rubbing his shaft along Mackay's opening.
"I told you I don't know!"
"Hmm..well we'll see if you still don't know after this." Devlin said shoving his entire cock deep within the 18 year old with one hard thrust of his hips. Mackay cried out in pain and surprised his head coming up off the pillow for a minute before quickly landing on it again as he lay completely still. He lay panting as he tried to relax and get use to the large foreign object.
Devlin slowly started to dig inside the 18 year old looking for his prostate. He smirked as he heard a loud moan from Mackay and slowly brushed his cock against the little gland again getting a moan from the 18 year old. He reached under Mackay and started to pet his all ready painfully hard shaft. Slowly he started to thrust his hips in a slow rhythm making sure to hit poor Mackay's prostate with each thrust.
Mackay moaned feeling the painful pleasure increasing more as Devlin slowly increased the speed of his thrusts. Soon he was ramming into the 18 year old in quick uneven thrusts as he grabbed onto Mackay's sides to steady himself as he increased his speed as much as he could. Mackay cried out as he felt something hot released inside him as Devlin slowly started to slow his thrusts panting. The 18 year old whimpered as for a second time he'd been brought so close to climax and release but once again was stopped by the cursed harness. Devlin sat down next to the boy and gently forced him to lay on his side taking the poor, hard, purple organ into his hand and gently played with the slit and the ridge of the head with his thumb as he hummed happily. "So how about now hmm...?"
"Dead man's field...The old wear house." Mackay whimpered "Please." he begged looking at Devlin with his watery emerald green eyes. His white hair was no longer in it's spiked state but instead was straight down and stuck to his pale perfect face with sweat.
"Hmm...that's all I needed to know." Devlin purred removing the harness and took the boy's hard shaft in his mouth and ran his tongue around the slit as he sucked on it. All most right after the boy screamed in pure pleasure as he shot his hot seed down Devlin's throat who greedily swallowed it. Devlin slowly sat up after cleaning off the 18 year old. Mackay watched as Devlin dressed before untying him and headed for the door. The 18 year old quickly got his pants back on and ran after Devlin grabbing onto his arm hugging it looking down a deep blush on his face. Devlin smiled and pet the 18 year old's head. "Good boy. If you want you can come live with me." Mackay smiled and nodded still looking down his face pink with blush as they walked to were Devlin's boss was. "I know were they are."
"Really? What did you?"
"It doesn't matter but he'll tell us whatever we want to know." he purred patting Mackay's head.