Heavenly Lover! (:

Heavenly Lover(:

*****************************
It took us a couple of months to get to warm enough waters for Kitchi to be satisfied. But by that point, I was itching to put my feet on dry land again. It took some work, but Dr. Greene used my father's money to buy me a large house on a small private island. The only people who owned property there were very wealthy, hardly ever there, and preferred their privacy like me. It gave me a place to call home when I needed to come in off the ocean.

The children grew quickly, like children do, but Kaimana grew the fastest. By the time Kekoa was a toddler, he could switch between land and sea easily enough that he stayed with me whenever I came ashore. It turned out that Kekoa was our Siren, having the gift of song very early in his life. But I was more interested in finally being able to get to be with Kitchi again.

During hurricane season, we stayed near the island. I needed to be able to get to safety easily, but when it wasn't the stormy season, I stayed out on the boat and further from land so we wouldn't be bothered. It was hurricane season now, but there weren't any storms approaching according to the weather reports so I put Kekoa and Naoki to bed before going to the back of the boat and removing my clothes. I slipped into the water, waiting for Kitchi to return to me. It wasn't long after when Kitchi wrapped himself around me before licking my neck in greeting.

"Mmm, Kitchi..." I murmured, my body instantly growing hotter at the move. His greeting was still such a turn on for me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, sliding one hand into his hair that had finally grown back enough that I couldn't tell it'd been cut at all. He groaned and nuzzled against me, getting pleasure from my fingers in his so very sensitive hair.

"Lani..." he murmured before licking my neck again.

"Kitchi... can we?" I asked softly. I wanted so much to be with him again. I'd held out for three years since the birth of our children and we'd had to restrain ourselves for months before that. I wasn't sure if I could stand to wait any longer to feel him again. He nuzzled against my neck a little more, but hummed in agreement.

"Yes... let me move someplace better," he said, swimming with me under the docks. It was shallower there so unless he pushed me under the water I wouldn't drown. I wrapped my legs around his waist, keeping him with me as I moved my hand over his back and the other through his hair slowly.

"Please... Kitchi... It's been far too long..." I whispered, ducking my head to kiss alone the side of his face. He moaned again at my hand in his hair. He brought one hand up to brush my hair back before kissing me. His other hand slid behind me to find my entrance, rubbing it for a moment before pushing one finger inside. I moaned into the kiss, my hips pushing back against his hand instantly. It was more uncomfortable than I remembered it being, but then, it'd been a very long time since I'd had anything in me at all.

He continued to push his finger inside of me to get me loose enough for him even as his mouth drifted down from my lips to kiss and lick my neck. I moaned deeply as my head fell back my hands moving over as much of his skin as I could reach. I had missed this. This feeling of being loved and wanted. My hips rolled repeatedly, needing to move to ease the discomfort so we could move forward faster. He managed to get a second finger inside of me and started trying to loosen me up for a third.

"Lani... you've gotten so tight..." he murmured against my neck.

"Hah... happens... when I go... three and a half years... without sex..." I gasped out, my eyes closed tightly in both pleasure and discomfort. At least he was still gentler than others I'd been with before. My fingers dug into his back some as they slid across his muscles, my hips still shifting to help him get me looser faster.

"Mmm, has it been that long?" he asked, working with the movement of my hips to get his fingers deeper inside of me. He finally managed to work a third finger into me and I groaned.

"Kitchi..." I slid one of my hands back up into his hair, knowing it would make him as hot as I was. He groaned as well, rubbing the front of himself against my hip as the skin covering his privates started to stretch. I kept rubbing my hand through his hair so that when I was finally loose enough to take him, he was ready to take me. My hips rolled and pushed both against his hand and against him, making myself moan at the friction on my length. He groaned and pulled away from me just long enough to remove his fingers from me and line his now exposed erection up with my entrance.

"Are you ready?" he asked before licking my neck.

"Yes... please..." I begged, twisting a few strands of his hairs around my finger lightly before moving my hand back down to his skin. He moved his mouth back up to mine and kissed me before pushing into me. He groaned into the kiss, but didn't stop until he was fully inside of me. I breathed heavily through my nose as I kissed him desperately. My fingers all but clawed at his back as I tried to force myself to relax. It'd been so long it was like being a virgin all over again. It hurt, but I didn't want him to stop. It took longer than ever before for me to relax enough to shift my hips to get more comfortable.

"Okay..." I whispered against his lips. "Move..." He did what I said and started shifting his hips. His mouth moved down to my chest as he worked to find a good pace.

"You feel so good..." he told me though his voice was growing ragged.

"You... feel amazing..." I gasped, moving my hips with his even as I tried to keep my voice down. Granted the island wasn't really populated, but I didn't want to risk waking the kids or drawing attention from anyone. I didn't want this moment interrupted. He groaned against my chest as he started pushing into me harder and faster than before. His hands moved over every inch of my body even as his mouth found one of my nipples and started to play with it.

Despite my attempts to keep my voice down, he was pushing my pleasure to the peak so it was next to impossible to not cry out. My hand slid down between us to lightly stroke my length, knowing I didn't need much extra pleasure. He chattered in his native tongue as he pushed even deeper inside of me. His hand joined mine on my length to help bring me over even as he moved his mouth up towards my again.

I came with a stifled cry before his mouth made it back to mine, spilling my seed into the water between us. Every muscle in my body tightened until my length stopped twitching. He groaned and pushed deep inside of me several more times before spilling his own seed. He slowed to a stop once he'd finished and laid on me for a few minutes while he tried to catch his breath. I kept myself as propped up out of the shallow water as I could when my body just wanted to collapse.

"As... wonderful as I remembered..." I murmured, rubbing his back slowly with one hand. "Your season... is coming soon... isn't it?" I asked softly, knowing I needed to be prepared for it or he'd tear me apart. He looked up at me carefully, but then nodded.

"I can find a place to wait it out if need be..." he said. I shook my head.

"We'll... get together like this... as often as we can..." I murmured, brushing my fingers over his cheek softly. "That way... it won't be as bad..."

"As long as you're sure..." he said, nuzzling into my hand. "I hurt you last time... I know I did. And I don't want to hurt you again."

"It wasn't that bad..." I assured him. "And... you've already missed three seasons... You can't miss another." He sighed some.

"I will miss as many as I have to because it doesn't matter. What does matter is you and our children," he told me before bending close and licking my neck. I moaned softly and slid my hand to the back of his neck, playing a little with his hair.

"That is how I feel too," I murmured. "I need you... and I want to make sure that you're well taken care of... My job... is to make sure you are sated during mating season... and help raise our children." He hummed as pleasure swept across his features.

"You are wonderful, Lani. Better than I could have dared imagine…"

"The only thing I wish I could change... is being unable to live together..." I said softly. "Otherwise, I am so very happy..." I kept sliding my fingers through his sensitive hair, wanting at least one more go before I had to get out of the water. He licked his neck as he started growing firmer again.

"I wish we could have that too... but we will do as best we can..." he murmured as his hands started running over my body slowly.

"I know we will..." I moaned, grinding my hips into him so he could feel how aroused I still was. I wanted more before tonight ended. He groaned and started to move his hips against me. I smiled as I tightened my legs around him again, moving my hips in time with his. It felt so good to have him moving in me, to be connected to him like this. One hand continued to play with his hair, enjoying the reaction I got from it as the other clung to him.

Soon he had sped up the movements of his hips. His force had increased too, but not so much that I felt I was in any danger. Feeling he was sufficiently aroused though, I slid my hand down to rub over his back roughly. I was essentially just taking it now, my hips unable to keep up with his pace, but I loved it. My voice was growing louder again and I bit my lip to try and restrain it. His hand wrapped around my length again, starting to stroke me. I let out a loud cry of pleasure at the feel of his hand on my so very sensitive manhood. It took him no time at all to send me over the edge and I came hard between us.

He cried out a bit as he came deep inside of me. After filling me with his seed again, he slowed to a stop and rested his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his back slowly, just basking in the afterglow. I loved him so much, loved these moments.

"Kitchi... I love you..." I whispered softly into his ear.

"And I you," he replied. I smiled and hugged him tightly for a long moment.

"So what do you want to do with the rest of the time we have together?" I asked him, not really wanting to separate so soon.

"I do not care... as long as it's with you," he said against my neck.

"Sounds good to me..." I murmured. "But you're going to have to switch places with me... I want to relax and can't without dipping my face underwater." He nodded in understanding and rolled over onto his back so that I was on top of him.

"Better?" he asked, rubbing my back lightly.

"Mhm..." I murmured, shifting so that I was resting my head against his chest. "Are you happy here?" I asked. "Is this place... okay to spend the rest of our days and nights together?" He nodded some.

"Yes. There aren't many humans here and there are plenty of things for me to hunt. This is by far the best place we've found," he told me. I smiled a bit at that.

"I'm so glad..." I murmured. "If you're not happy... I can't be happy..."

"I am happy," he agreed. "Happier than I've been in a long time," he said, brushing my hair back from my face gently.

"Then we'll be happy together... with our children..." I murmured. "Forever..." He smiled at that.

"Until the seas run dry," he agreed. Yes, we would definitely be happy here. Of course, things would happen, but as long as we had each other and the kids were healthy, nothing could really spoil it. Nothing at all.