MoNiKa, thoughts on the shipping, visiting different AU pizzeria

DemonGirlfromHell asks if anyone knows MoNiKa.

Nightmare Chica: yeah. She's been here before. She's stuck in lolcrams laptop.

MoNiKa: let me out!! I can't deal with all of these viruses!

Lolcram11: I didn't even get anything with viruses! You're the one who's causes them!

Petuniakoopa87 asks Nightmare what does he think of the whole "nightmare x springtrap" ship.

Nightmare: since there are a whole bunch of people who support it, I'm just going to say... I'm not a big fan of it. Especially with the fact I'm stuck with a springtrap who hates me to death. Out of all of the AU/AR with the springtraps I could've had here! It's this one! It's not my fault I'm being a d*ck, springtrap! I'm a nightmare!

GemmaWorthington dares Funtime Freddy, Funtime foxy, Bonbon, and bonnet to go visit her animatronics pizzeria.

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: welcome to our place!

Funtime Freddy: nice.

Bonbon: it's huge!

(Gemma's) Mark: oh,

Funtime foxy: who's that?

(Gemma) Funtime foxy: he's mark, he helps up out.

Mark; yeah, such as keeping Funtime Freddy from having too much painkillers because he gets high on them.

Funtime Freddy: * to (Gemma) Funtime Freddy*how can you get high on painkillers?

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: guess it made it feel so good I couldn't handle it.

Bonnet: can you show us around?

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: sure.

At lolcrams AU....

Lolcram11: wonder how they're doing. Make sure to Ask or Dare and vote!