Joy of creation, react:BTBLS and iNSaNiTY, biggest fear, long story, Im a banana

Pupcake451 dares puppet and ballora to play The Joy of Creation story mode.

Puppet: why is this giving me the creeps?

Ballora: the animatronics look withered so we shouldn't be sca- *jumpscared and dies* ahh!!!

Puppet: damn it! This is going to take us a while to pass the whole game.

GemmaWorthington dares both of our funtimes, bonbons, and bonnets to react to Baby The Ballerina Life Series

After watching a couple of episodes...

Funtimes, Bonbons and bonnets: so much randomness and references......

DemonGirlfromHell asks what's everyone's biggest fear.

Mostly everyone: getting scrapped.

Bonnie, toy Bonnie, springtrap, spring bonnie, puppet, Ballora, circus baby, Ennard, Funtimes, foxy, mangle,Nightmare freddy, and nightmare chica: separating from our kids.

Nightmares: no one getting scared of us in their sleep

Twisteds: same.

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: being in small spaces.

Lolcram11: okay Gemma, you're going to have to insert text here since I don't know what their biggest fear is.

(Gemma) Funtime foxy: (insert text)

(Gemma) bonbon: (insert text)

(Gemma) bonnet: (insert text)

LoloxTheFox asks what foxy meant by "long story"

Foxy: Funtime Freddy was dared to look like a panda. Since he looked like Bamboo it was deja vu. Hey, that rhymes!

hercega dares everyone to react to I'm a banana.

Kids: *singing along*

Freddy: really kids?

Twisted Wolf: hey man, it's a parody. Let them have their fun.

CupcakeSprinklez dares springtrap to react to iNSaNiTY.

Springtrap: wow. That's deep and relatable. I'm kind of hooked onto it... does this make me a... how do you say it?

Lolcram11: it doesn't make you an otaku and you obviously don't know what it means. Make sure to Ask or Dare and vote!