Pranking Gemma's Funtime Freddy

GemmaWorthington dares Funtime Freddy to play a prank on her Funtime Freddy and dares helpy to jump on his father and say" Bonbon is being mean" and throw a pie at Bonbon's face.

Funtime Freddy: *goes to Gemma's dimension*

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: Ugh... my head... I need to take a nap.

Funtime Freddy: *Makes himself look like Gemma's funtime freddy and gets in front of the door*

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: oh... I didn't know we had another mirror... jeez, do I really look like that?

Funtime Freddy: *starts imitating until starts doing random stuff*

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: What the hell? I think Funtime Foxy was right. I do need some rest.

Funtime Freddy: Nope! It was just me! Hahaha! But in all seriousness, yeah you should rest.

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: what the heck? I've been pranked?

Funtime Freddy: yep and there's nothing to worry about your family. They're being well taken care of. Cute kids by the way.

(Gemma) Funtime Freddy: heh. They get that from their mother.

Funtime Freddy: welp, my job here is done. Take care! *enters portal*

Helpy: *as soon as Funtime Freddy exits portal he jumps on him* Bonbon was being mean!

 Bonbon: No I wasn't! *gets hit in the face with pie* mm... nice.

Funtime freddy: dared?

Helpy: yep. *gets under his hat*

Lolcram11: you know we can still see your legs right?

Helpy: Don't care.

Lolcram11: heheh. kids. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!