Luther narrowed his eyes; why does his wife keep insulting him like this? Perhaps there is another man in his life? Thinking this, his eyes started to darken and he emitted a terribly frightening aura.

"Why must I let you go? What and who is out there that can make you wish to leave me?" Anyone that dared stand in the way of him and his Bambi would be eliminated.

Liriope frowned; of course, the dragon didn't understand. He had a forest to look after, friends to protect and lives to keep peaceful. If he left, how long would it take the Light Spirits to go and try to take over the quiet lands he dwelled in?

Seeing the male Spirit in thought, Luther clutched him tighter, unwilling to let go. Liriope felt this, letting out a quiet whimper. Hearing this, Luther loosened his hold slightly so it didn't cause pain.

"I don't think you'll understand this but I have people I need to protect. I have a forest to look after and if I abandon them, those bastards are going to eliminate those I care about! I'm sorry to say but my responsibilities and my friends' safety come above your personal whims — no matter who you are and what species you are." If anything, Liriope was passionate about protecting what he considered his people. And the fairies, the creatures of the forest and the plants there were all his people.

Luther frowned, who would dare to eliminate his Bambi's home? Whoever they were, they did not possess the qualifications to go after his beloved. Once he got the names of these people, he would destroy them.

"Who did it, Bambi? Tell me and I will go kill them!"

"Don't call me that!" With a wave of strength, Liriope managed to break free, scrambling away from the larger man. His eyes were starting to water and he looked pitiful as if he had been bullied. "Don't you dare ever call me that again! You don't have the right to call me that!"

Liriope pressed against his heart where the tattoo was (though it was not visible in this world and only in the space) and started to hyperventilate. Tears streamed down his face as memories washed over him — both bad and good. Memories of his life with the girls, with his family and most of all, memories with Alexander.

Memories of the time they spent together, the laughs they shared and the tears they shed. The mutual love and pining once again started to overwhelm Jess, hitting him like a train.

And because of this, he realised something. He realised that even if he wanted to deny it, he did have feelings for Alexander Chase and he was falling in love with the man. And these feelings, they didn't just belong to Finley Chase, they were also his.

He loved Alexander Chase. 

END CHAPTER

~~*~~

Word count according to Grammarly: 1000

The author has fallen sick... But that won't stop me from dancing around the house to ABBA in my bra and pants!

No but I'm seriously sick rn. Though I only took one day off school this week (it was only 4 days for us anyway) I was gonna go home but it was too much of a hassle. Now I'm still sick and going out with friends. 

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

I'm wanting to give you guys a choice. Would you like this arc to continue till the end OR finish it off and get prepared for a smexy son of a beach Jess in the next one. Oh, and just to warn, Jess knows how to pole/lap dance  ;)

And just a bit more of convincing; the arc's called 'The Adulterers Club'. Hehehehe~

I'm really hoping you guys choose to move on to the next one because I feel like this one might drag on longer than I anticipated and I really want to move on. Tbh, it's probably because I deviated from my original plan for this arc. Originally, Jess was going to be an uncaring biatch but spur of the moment and I changed it so now I'm confused and lost. Basically, I feel like I'm going to make it an even bigger mess if I continue.

Oh, and if you guys vote for the next arc to start (pls do) alongside guessing the other style of dance (it's not sexual btw) Jess will be able to do in the next arc, I will post the first chapter this weekend!