5. Family Ties (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

A question formed in Caroline's head, "How come you don't sparkle?" Damon wanted to gag at the idea of sparkling in the daylight, he'd rather burn. "Because I live in the real world where vampires burn in the sun." "Yeah but you don't burn in the sun." Damon held up his left hand and moved his fingers, showing her the large ring on his middle finger. "I have a ring, it protects me. Long story." Caroline turned in the mirror so that she could see her back and the bite marks going along her shoulder. "Will these bites turn me into a vampire?" Damon put the book on his chest and looked up to her. "It's more complicated than that. You have to feed on my blood, then die, and then feed on a human. It's a whole ordeal. This book, by the way, has it all wrong." He explained. Caroline grimaced at the idea of dying and went to put the blue dress on. 

Suddenly Allison came to Damon's mind. He wondered if his compulsion actually worked because the last time he tried that with her it didn't go down so well. It did seem like it had the other night. Either way he would find out tonight. If she was going to the Founder's Party that is. He looked to Caroline as she was admiring herself in the mirror and asked her, "do you know if Allison is going to the party?" Jealousy immediately came over her and she turned around and said in an almost offended tone, "yes, why?" Damon chuckled at this. "Just wondering." He teased as he saw her jealousy raise even further. 

Caroline glared at him, "you don't like her do you?" She asked worriedly. Damon smiled his lop sided smile and told her, "Not in that way, no. She's just... interesting." He leaned forward and grabbed her and she giggled loudly as he flipped her so that she was underneath him on her bed. Damon began kissing down her neck and she moaned, "you can be very sweet when you wanna be." "Yes I can be sweet." he said in between kisses. He stopped kissing her and leaned back stroking her cheek. "Are you gonna kill me?" Caroline whispered. 

Damon smiled down at her, "mm-hm. But not yet." He told her nonchalantly and continued to stroke her cheek. "Why not?" She asked. "Because there's something I need you to do for me." He told her. She smiled brightly at him. "Anything." Damon smiled at her, "how good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong?" He asked as he tapped her nose. Caroline laughed and whispered, "oh, I'm excellent." Damon smiled and resumed kissing her, but his mind was on other things like getting that crystal and messing with Elena, Stefan and Allison.

" Damon smiled and resumed kissing her, but his mind was on other things like getting that crystal and messing with Elena, Stefan and Allison

Allison parked her car across the road from the Grill and got out of her car walking across the road and into the Mystic Grill. She walked over to the bar and looked back and forth for somebody that worked there to walk over. "If your looking to buy a drink then you better go someplace else." Vicki said to her as she walked over. Allison raised her eyebrows at her. Vicki was the last person she wanted to talk to, but it looked like she would have to suck it up. "Um, no actually, I just wanted a coke if that's alright." She told Vicki. Vicki raised an eyebrow at her as well and nodded saying to her, "oh, okay. I'll be right back." Vicki walked off to get her a drink. 

Allison sat on the stool and waited for Vicki to come back. She looked around and saw Tyler staring at her from where he was sitting with his parents. He looked away as soon as he saw her looking at him. Allison laughed to herself. He probably thought that her and Vicki were having some sort of bitch argument, but wasn't man enough to stop it.