Last Words

EPILOUGE:

After the national broadcast, Mal finds out that Ben is cheating on her with Evie. Mal gets very angry, and tells Ben that she's taking her son, and moving away. Ben doesn't want her to move with Carlos, because he's the smartest kid in Auradon, and the school received an award, and multiple payments for him.

Jay decided to move with Mal, but they don't move far. They move to the other side of Auradon City, so they can still be with some of their friends. Jay ends up falling for Mal, and the two fall in love. Carlos is happy that Jay and Mal are getting married soon, because he predicted it all along, and he is glad to have his real father out of the way of his happiness.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all your views and votes I've been getting with every single one of my fanfictions! I'm doing a new fanfiction entitled Royals. I'm going to be publishing the first chapter very soon, so please go over and read that as soon as it get published. I would also appreciate it, if you readers would comment your opinions on the story, so I can judge if that's what people like, or don't like.

I_Ship_Jal