16

~ One Year Later ~

"I'm so excited to meet everyone." Galena cheered happily. "It's been a year. A very long year."

"Right, last I heard Minhyuk and Crystal were having twins." Kihyun said.

"I think we're the only couple who don't have kids." Galena said dryly.

"Not true." Kihyun argued. "Shownu and his mate don't have kids."

"Galena!" She looked up to see her mom.

"Mom..." Her eyes widened seeing her mother pregnant stomach.

"You can't be serious mom, I'm going to be a big sister?" Galena smiled. "Yups, I'm having a boy."

"Now imagine if you were pregnant Galena, your brother would be an an uncle when he's just a baby himself." Kihyun gave her a smart tone.

Galena gave him a stern look. Kihyun smiled and walked away.

"He gets on my nerves so much." Galena grumbled.

"Don't all mates." Her mom laughed. "Your dad will be back, went to get some food."

"You and dad left me...I never heard anything for you two and now this." Galena sniffed. "You didn't give me a number to contact you guys or anything."

"When will everyone get here?" Her mom changed the subject.

"Why did you leave mom?" Galena cried. "I got you and dad both back and you two just vanished."

"Sweetie, we left to get a new start." Her mom sighed. "We knew that you'd be okay."

Galena stood walking away the tears rolled down her face as she cried silently. Kihyun walked out the kitchen confused.

"I know I shouldn't have came back." Marielle stood up from the couch.

"No, I'm happy you did." Kihyun said. "Ever since you two left Galena has been having nightmares about her parents being killed."

Marielle saw the pain in his eyes.

"I'm sure she's happy that you two are alive and healthy. She'll get over it." Kihyun sipped on his drink.

As time went by everyone showed up. Galena got over her parents leaving her.

"Mommy." Welkiss called for her mom. "Don't let the monster get me."

Thalia laughed as she picked up her one year old.

"Oh she's getting big." Galena smiled.

"She is." Thalia smiled.

"What were her first words?" Minhyuk asked.

"Daddy." Thalia laughed.

Ariel choked on her drink. Hyungwon patted her back and asked if she was okay.

"Oh MinMin they're moving." Crystal said grabbing his hand and placing it on her stomach.

"When are you due?" Raelyn, Shownu's mate asked.

"Next month." Crystal smiled rubbing her stomach. "I can't wait to get them out."

"Since we're on the top of babies." Ariel smiled. "I'm pregnant."

"Is it pregnancy season or something?" Galena asked.

"Don't have baby unless you're ready for one." Jooheon walked in with Changkyun.

"I hate being around couples." Changkyun sat downing the rest of his beer.

"You're not alone, Wonho still hasn't found his mate yet." Galena said.

"Maybe you two are soulmates and don't know it yet." Hyungwon laughed.

Changkyun gave him a rude look.

~

Before night drew in everyone said they're goodbyes. Galena hugged her mom and dad before they left.

Kihyun turned on the radio. Ed Sheeran Perfect started playing. He held out his hand. Galena smiled as she took it. They slow danced to the song in the living. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Galena." Kihyun whispered. "Thank you for lighting the fire inside me. I love you."

Galena held back her tears.

"I love you." Her voice cracked as the tears rolled down her face.

Kihyun smiled and wiped away her tears. He stole a kiss leaving a smiling on her. Galena wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him deeply.

"How about we add a little one to the family." Kihyun whispered in Galena ears.

She squealed as Kihyun picked her up carrying her to the room.

══༻✿༺══
That's all Wattpaders.
Thank you for reading my book.
I didn't know how to end this book,
Sorry about that.