2

Galena looked out the window of her hotel room. She wanted to text him but didn't know what to say.

Galena
Are there more like us - Galena

Cute Asian Boy
Yeah, some of them are my friends

Galena looked at his message. She tossed her phone on the bed. There's more and he's friends with them.

She felt the weird feeling as she did earlier. She went to the door and opened it before he could knock on the door. With him stood two other guys. One buff and the other one lanky.

"Who...?" Galena looked between them.

"This is Shownu the leader of our group and Minhyuk." Kihyun said.

"You're wow." Shownu smiled at her.

"She's mine." Kihyun clinched his jaw shut.

"So?" Shownu looked at Galena.

She noticed Kihyun's hair changing colors. She went to reach for him but Minhyuk shook his head. Galena ignored his warning and grabbed Kihyun's hand.

"Relax." Galena smiled. "Don't let him get under your skin so easily."

"He's always like that." Shownu moved him aside and walked in. "Do you wanna join our group?"

Galena went to speak but Shownu cut her off.

"Don't bother to answer you don't have a choice." Shownu said.

Galena ran her tongue across her top teeth.

"Four of seven of us have found our soulmate." Shownu spoke with anger. "I'm not one of them so when Kihyun told me about you I thought I'd come and check you out."

"You're not from around here, are you?" Minhyuk asked.

"No. I'm from Florida." Galena said.

"Oh Crystal and Thalia are from there." Minhyuk looked her wide eyed.

"Nice, why are you guys here?" Galena looked at them.

"You're coming with us." Shownu said. "Pack your things."

Galena looked at him. She wanted to wrap a metal pole around his neck and choke him to death.

"No." Galena stood her ground. "I came here on a mission I didn't come here to find a mate or join some group."

"You have no choice." Shownu stepped up to Galena.

"The hell I do." Galena clinched her jaw shut.

Shownu closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Listen little girl." He looked at her.

"No you listen." Galena sassed. "If I wanted to I could..."

"Could what?" Shownu laughed. "Kill me?"

Minhyuk sucked in a sharp breath.

"I can't be killed." Shownu chuckled. "Now pack your fucking bags you're coming with us."

Galena looked at Kihyun.

"Just do as he says" Kihyun sighed.

Galena rolled her eyes as she put her stuff back into her bag. Following Kihyun and the rest of the hotel. She sat next to Kihyun.

"Ready to meet the rest?" He looked at her.

"No, but apparently I don't have a fucking choice." Galena growled with anger.