4

Kihyun and Galena went into the dining room. Everyone waited for them. She sat next to Kihyun, looking at everyone.

"I'm Ariel." Ariel spoke first.

"I'm Hyungwon." He said unsure of what to say.

"You already met me." Minhyuk stated.

"And me." Crystal added.

"Wonho." He bowed his head.

"I'm Changkyun." He looked at Galena.

"I don't need you to say your name, Shownu." Galena spoke cutting him off.

"I'm Jooheon and this is Thalia." Jooheon said.

"What are your powers?" Thalia asked up front.

"I can teleport, control anything that's metal and self heal." Galena answered.

Thalia nodded.

"What is that you do?" Galena asked her.

"I can fly and heal people." Thalia said.

"Nice." Galena smiled.

"Is it? Is it really?" Thalia looked at her.

"Yeah, you can fly and heal people I find that pretty awesome especially healing other people." Galena said with a half smile.

Thalia smiled and nodded.

"See babe I told your powers are awesome." Jooheon kissed his girls hand.

They all sat talking about how their day and went.

"I need an opinion on something." Thalia spoke up.

Everyone looked at her.

"Not now." Jooheon mumbled to her.

"I want a baby, but Jooheon here doesn't..."

"Nope." Shownu spoke up. "I don't approve."

"Yeah only because you like my mate and you'd hate to see her pregnant by someone who isn't you." Jooheon growled with anger.

"It's not that." Shownu clinched his jaw shut.

"Then what?" Jooheon said testing him.

"There's people out there who wants us dead or what to use us as weapons. Heck even do tests on us like we're some fucking lab rats." Shownu growled.

"We're not in the past anymore Shownu. The fucking thing we have to worry about is that prick who wants us dead because he knows if he we find that girl who carries the power of white light he's dead." Jooheon stood.

"The power of white light?" Galena spoke up.

"Only the power of white light can defeat Julian." Kihyun looked at Galena.

"We've been searching forever but can't find her." Jooheon added.

"I'm telling you guys she's probably not born yet." Wonho shook his head.

"How do we know the person is even a girl?" Minhyuk added.

Everyone looked at him.

"He has a point." Crystal said.

"So this Julian guy...is there a chance that he has my parents?" Galena asked.

"No, why would he want your parents. They shouldn't show any threat to him if they don't hold the power of white light." Changkyun answered. "Or know where the girl or boy is."

"I guess your right." Galena forked her food. "I'm not hungry."

Before Kihyun could speak up Galena teleported to the room. She was relieved to see that he had personal bathroom. Galena hopped into the shower. Her thoughts mixed up. She crouched down in tears. Tears streaming down her face mixing with water.

"Mom. Dad." She cried. "Please give a sign."

She was gonna lose her mind. Her parents are everything to her. The only family she has.

"Ahhh." Galena screamed.

~

Wonho jumped the table as forked and knives started floating. Kihyun ran to the room knocking over the chair. Everything in the house that was metal started floating and spinning crazily.

"Galena!" Kihyun opened the door to the bathroom.

He wrapped her in a towel turning off the water.

"Calm down." Kihyun said. "Please."

He pulled her closer to him. Her head resting on his chest. She calmed down. She listened to his heart beat. Galena closed her eyes. His heartbeat was the only thing she could hear.

"What happened?" Kihyun spoke softly.

"I miss them so much. I don't know if they're dead or live. If they're in pain or okay." Galena cried. "They're the only family that I have. I can't lose them."

"Shh, I'll help you find them." Kihyun sighed. "It's going to be okay."

"Is it?" Galena looked up at him. "Is anything every okay?"

Kihyun didn't know what to say.

"No, but I do know that in time the pain dies out. You're left hollow inside." He looked to ceiling, keeping from crying. "I was twelve in my parents were murdered in front of me. At the time I had no powers. I couldn't defend for myself."

Galena looked up at him. Her eyes turned a soft grey.

"I know what it's like losing your parents."

"I didn't..."

"No one knows." Kihyun said. "It's something I don't talk about."

His eyes trailed down her neck. He cleared his throat, standing up.

"Get dressed." He walked out.

Galena got dressed and went down stairs. She apologized for everything.

"At least no one got hurt." Ariel gave her comforting smile.

"Come on." Kihyun grabbed Galena wrist.

She watched he as jumped up onto the roof. Galena took the easy way there teleporting. She looked around. Everything was beautiful.

"I come up here to clear my head." Kihyun looked at Galena.

Her eyes were closed, head tilted back a little. Kihyun wiped away the remaining tears on her cheek.

"I meant it when I said I'll help you find your parents." Kihyun looked up at the sky.

Maybe I shouldn't use him. He's not so bad after all. Galena thought.

She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Twenty-four." His attention focused on her. "And you? How old are you?"

"Twenty-one." She smiled softly.

They sat on the roof a little longer. As the sky grew darker they headed in.

Kihyun grabbed Galena as a gust of strong wind went flying through the house. Water and Ice we're flying across the room.

Galena's eyes widened at the sight of the fight. Everything froze. Galena walked out touching the ice as it was stuck in mid air.

"I told you guys so many fucking times to stop fighting in the house!" Ariel shouted.

"You did this?" Galena looked at her with amazement.

"I wish I could freeze them too." Ariel shook her head. "I can't freeze supernatural humans."

"What else can you do?" Galena asked.

"I'll show you tomorrow, Shownu wants me to train you." Ariel said.

"I don't need training." Galena crossed her arms.

"Tell him that." Ariel shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll show him." Galena walked off looking for Shownu.

Kihyun gave Ariel a worried look.

══༻✿༺══