12

"I think I'm gonna stay." Galena looked at Kihyun. "Unless, Kihyun..."

"Yeah?" He walked over to her.

"How do you feel about moving to Florida?" Galena asked him.

"I think we all should move there." Crystal said. "I haven't seen my family in the longest."

"Same." Thalia said.

"On the way there can we stop by Texas so I see my family?" Ariel asked.

"Of course baby." Hyungwon wrapped his arms around her kissing her temple.

Ariel blushed at Hyungwon's sudden actions.

"I guess we all are going." Wonho said. "But first I wanna patch things up with my mom."

There was a swirl of snow. Everyone looked confused by Wonho. He smiled sadly.

"Mom." His voice cracked.

"Son." Frostine walked up to him. "I've missed you so much, I want nothing more than for you to be happy."

She cupped his face wiping his tears away.

"I've always loved you, regardless of Eve. You will always be first in my heart." Frostine sniffed.

"I'm sorry mom." Wonho hugged her.

"He looks a lot like his mom." Changkyun said.

~

Passing through Texas Ariel saw her family once more. She felt sad on how fast they wanted her to leave.

Galena woke up to Kihyun carrying her. She wrapped her arms around him holding on tight.

"You never told me that your house was huge." Kihyun smiled down at her.

"You never asked." Galena giggled.

She quickly covered her mouth. Kihyun set her down as they reached the porch. Her dad opened the door to see the house still damaged.

"Looks like we got some fixing up to do." James said walking in.

"We'll help." Hyungwon walked up.

"Who? Not me." Changkyun crossed his arms.

Shownu walked up placing his hand on Changkyun's shoulder. He added a little bit of pressure.

"Yes, you will." Shownu said.

They spent hours fixing up the place. Galena lead Kihyun to her room.

"Is the part where you rape me then strangle me with a pole?" Kihyun joked.

"Mm, no." Galena said.

"Wait, why did you think about it." Kihyun laughed nervously.

"Because your idea sounded...never mind." Galena opened her door.

She froze realizing the suitcase filled with money.

"Ki-Kihyun where's my suitcase?" Galena asked.

"The one filled with money?" Kihyun asked. "I gave it to your parents, that's how they were able to fix the house up."

Galena nodded.

"You got a nice room." Kihyun said looking around.

"It's our room now." Galena smiled. "Eventually I want us to get a house or an apartment."

Kihyun walked over to Galena and wrapped his arms around her. Love shining in both of their eyes as they stared at each other.

"I'd love that." Kihyun said before stealing a kiss.