5

"Let me go you crazy bitch." Shownu shouted.

Minhyuk ran into the room to see Shownu hanging upside down by metal poles wrapped around his ankles. Galena eyes were solid grey. It gave him chills.

"You think I need a training?" Galena circled him. "I've been trained for five years."

"Galena release him." Kihyun ran in.

With a wave of her hand she forced everyone out the room.

"What's going on?" Thalia said walking up.

"Galena's teaching Shownu a lesson." Changkyun laughed.

With one strong blast of air the door flew open. Shownu was sitting on the floor.

"You don't need any training." He looked at the floor.

"Listen hoe." Thalia walked up to Galena. "Touch him again and I'll end you."

"Coming from a girl who can only fly and heal people." Galena laughed. "Get out my face."

Thalia backed up. She looked at everyone. They all have unique abilities.

"Galena that was a little too much." Kihyun grabbed her wrist.

Galena eyes turned brown. Her looked at Shownu and Thalia.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbled. "When I get angry I can't control.."

"I'd hate to see you pissed off." Wonho commented.

Galena shot him a look.

"It'll get ugly." She said.

"We all need to go our rooms and just sleep." Hyungwon said grabbing Ariel by her wrist. "Let's go."

"Please don't be hurt by what I said." Galena looked at Thalia. "You do have amazing abilities too."

Thalia sighed and walked out. Jooheon followed right behind her.

Galena looked at everyone else. She sighed. Removed her wrist from Kihyun's hand. She teleported to the room. Galena crawled up in bed. Kihyun walked into the room. He took a pillow off the bed and laid it on the floor. Grabbing a blanket from the chair in the corner of the room he laid down on the floor. Galena watched him toss and turn trying to get comfortable.

"Okay, that's it." She sat up. "Get in the bed."

"No I'm fine." Kihyun said fluffing the pillow.

"Get your ass in the bed now." Galena cliched her jaw shut.

Without a word Kihyun grabbed the pillow and blanket. He laid next to Galena looking at the ceiling.

"Goodnight." She yawned.

The room was dark. Galena felt cold chains on her ankles. She removed them with a flick of her finger. She crawled around looking for something. Galena felt a foot and someone grab her.

"Galena baby what are you..."

"Mommy?" Galena cried.

"How are you here?" Her mom cried. "Get is out. Open the door."

Galena tried but couldn't succeed.

"I can't mommy." She cried. "Focus honey."

No matter how many times she tried she couldn't open it.

"Mom where is dad?" Galena asked looking and feeling around.

"He took him." Her mom cried. "I can't feel him."

Galena woke up screaming. She was sweating. Kihyun woke up seeing Galena rocking back and forth, crying.

"Galena?" He sat up holding her in his arms. "Shh."

He rubbed her arm calming her down.

"I think my dad is dead." Galena cried even harder.

"It was just a bad dream." Kihyun rubbed her shoulder.

"It felt so real." Galena sniffed. "Like when I touched my mom I felt that."

Kihyun fell silent.

"It's probably someone playing with her dream." Kihyun said. "You gotta think positive if we're gonna get your parents."

Galena laid in his arms. He played with her hair as he hummed a melody to a song.

Kihyun woke up to Galena still in his arms. After that one nightmare she didn't have anymore. He kissed her forehead and her eyes fluttered opened.

He found it hard to look away. The more he stared the more he fell for her.

"Thank you." She smiled softly.

"You're my soulmate. It's my job." Kihyun smiled with a light laugh.

They got up and started the day. Kihyun showered first. He walked out without a shirt on. Galena eyed his body. She bit her bottom lip liking what's before her eyes.

"I forgot my shirt." Kihyun pressed his lips together.

"Hold it." Galena stood walking over to him. "I peep a tattoo."

Kihyun looked down. He saw that his tattoo he has hidden for so long was showing. He covered it with his hand.

"I have one." Galena smiled. "Wanna see?"

Galena went to lift up her shirt but Kihyun stopped her.

"No, I don't." He said turning away.

"You're gonna see it one day anyways." Galena said as she walked into the bathroom.

Kihyun let a deep sigh as she walked into the bathroom. He looked at the tattoo. It wasn't just a tattoo. It was a tattoo covering up a marking. Kihyun collapsed falling to his knees in remembrance of his past. Galena walked out the bathroom seeing him on the floor.

"Kihyun." She rushed to him. "Are you alright?"

He leaned his head on her shoulder. She held him tight.

"It's going to be okay. Within time everything will be okay." She sighed wanting to believe her own words. "We're in this together."

"Kihyun I'm hungry..." Changkyun walked in and walked back out.

He went into the living room.

"Breakfast will come late today." He said sitting on the couch.

"Come on, everyone is hungry." Galena helped him up. "I'll be down in a few after I get dressed."

Kihyun went into the kitchen not making eye contact with anyone. He cooked for them and left. Galena went into the kitchen. She didn't see Kihyun she peeped into the dining room. He wasn't there either.

"Where did he go?" She mumbled.

Galena walked into the dining and took her seat. Everyone looked at her.

"You're not gonna go get Kihyun?" Changkyun asked.

"Mm I'm hungry." Galena scrunched her nose at him.

She cleared her plate and downed her drink. She headed out looking for Kihyun.

"Where did this boy go." Galena groaned.

She saw fire marks. Following them it lead her deep into the forest.

"Kihyun!" Galena shouted. "Kihyun!"

She heard a branch snap. Galena was pulled against someone. They covered her mouth telling her to shh. She relaxed hearing the familiar shh.

"They're here." Kihyun whispered. "Stay by me."

"I'm telling you I heard a girl." A man spoke. "She was looking for him."

"Maybe she's one of them." Another said.

Kihyun held onto Galena tightly.

══༻✿༺══