Kiss Me Kiss Me

CHAPTER 9: KISS ME KISS ME

Song of the Chapter: "Kiss Me Kiss Me" by 5 Seconds of Summer
----------------------

"During the war I was captured. And during that time-" she was pulled in for a kiss by Draco Malfoy.

"We're waiting." Spoke the scarred boy.

"I told you. I was captured during the way. That's my deepest darkest secret." Answered Hermione while raising her eyebrows as if to say nice try.

The bottle spun and landed on Neville.

"Truth or dare Nev-" she was cut off by an angry Harry Potter.

"TELL THEM WHAT YOU DID. THEY DESERVE TO KNOW," he yelled. Hermione began to cry.

"KNOW WHAT? WE ALREADY KNOW WHO SHE IS. SHES NOT ANY DIFFERENT. MAYBE HER APPEARANCE HAS CHANGED BUT SHES STILL THE SAME PERSON." Answered a furious Pansy.

"YEAH. SHES STILL THE BRIGHTEST WITCH NO MATTER WHAT." Replied Blaise

"SHE WILL ALWAYS BE A PART OF THE GOLDEN TRIO." Scream a rather frustrated Ron

"SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THE HERMIONE GRANGER I FELL IN LOVE WITH." Was the last exclamation. It came from Draco Malfoy. Hermione turned and looked at him in awe.

"I love you too." She replied in a soft voice and hugged him. He placed a kiss on her head and glared at Harry.

"You can leave now Harry. I can't believe you would do such a thing to me." Hermione said sadly.

"Have fun with your pureblood life. The lies will get old soon."

"I will." she said, taking a deep breath.

"Nice try Potter. Now get out." Spoke a rather angry Malfoy.

"Hmmp!" came from the boy who lived as he exited the room. Cho apologized and followed after him.

"I'm so sorry guys. I didn't know how to tell you." Hermione said to her fellow Gryffindors after explaining how she had killed Mundungus Fletcher after he captured her and tried to assault her.

"It's okay." Replied the group, feeling bad for her. She didn't deserve the hurt she was put through.

"Thanks guys. If you don't mind, it's getting kind of late."

"Yeah we'll get out of your hair." Replied Lavender and everyone followed. Ginny, ron, blaise, theo, pansy, and Astoria remained.

"Now what do you want to do?" Blaise asked. Draco looked down to see Hermione had fallen asleep in his arms, probably due to the the things Harry had just put her through. He carried her to their bedroom and laid her down.

"Potter deserves some payback." Draco said, cracking his knuckles. "Who's with me?"

"He deserves it," replied Theo

"I hate him," Astoria whispered.

"Okay then. Ha-Potter it is," Blaise finished

"We should dress up as dementors and fly around him when hes playing quidditch. Ron and Ginnt could take him there and then you guys can come scare him. Then we can enchant a few bludgers to fly after him" Pansy said grinning.

"Yes thats perfect,"  Draco said with an evil grin,"this will be perfect. Ginny and Ron are you ok with this?"

"He didn't need to bring that up. He deserves a little hurt." Ginny said softly. Ron nodded.

"Well folks, this will be so much fun," said Draco.

"Let's mess with Potter's oh-so-perfect life" Pansy added

"Let the games begin Potter" Blaise spoke.

-

The next morning, the group met in Draco's common room. "Hermione wouldn't want us to do this. But I cannot let my girl be attacked like this," Draco said softly.

"Feeling like a Slytherin right now," Ron muttered.

"You're dating one," answered Ginny.

"We're not dating!" Ron shrieked.

"We're just making love" said Pansy with a serious look.

"Ew gross Pans" commented Theo.

"She's just joking." replied Ron.

"Am I?" questioned Pansy.

"Enough!" said a rather annoyed Blaise. "If I can't talk about your sister that way, you can't talk about my cousin that way."

"But I'm not talking about her." argued Ron

"Shut up the both of you. I'd like to get some of this done before she comes prancing in." exclaimed a very frazzled Draco with red in his hair and black on his hands.

"By she you mean Hermione?"

"Obviously."

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't approve of me being this bad."

"really?"

"Yeah."

"Is Hermione going soft already?" asked Pansy.

"No I'm not" came a voice from the entrance of the common room. Hermione Granger was leaning against the dorrframe with a smug look on her face and her hair tied up.

"Hi honey, I'm home." She spoke as he kissed her temple.

"And what sort of time do you call this?" replied a very happy Draco.

"Why are you two so mushy for Slytherins?" asked Ron once again.

"We're not mushy! Can we now get to work?"

"Oh yes we should begin before he wakes up."

"Good thing you put that medicine in his pumpkin juice last night Blaise," Astoria said

"You mean NyQuil?"

"Yeah"

"So Ron and I will go wake him up and take him flying because we 'feel bad'" Started Ginny

"Then we will be flying after him. Astoria and Pansy plus you two will be using levicorpus to make us fly." continued Draco.

"and we will throw a few inactive bludger-like balls at him." added Blaise

The group exited the small home to start their prank. Harry potter would pay.

-------------