unedited

♥

¡ SEVEN YEARS LATER !

Rose's P.O.V~

" Mommy, look what I drew." Mason, my seven year old son yells, running towards me with a piece of paper dangling from his hand. I dry my hands on my apron before taking the paper from his small hands.

" Oh, honey it's so pretty." I gushed. He drew a picture of a picture I'd taken a while ago, when I was still in high school.

" Mommy, it's a picture of you. "

" I see that baby

" I see that baby."

Through the paper, another image catches my eye, I turn the paper around and gasp. It was another drawing, Iran's to be exact. It was the unfinished drawing he had stayed up all night working on.

 It was the unfinished drawing he had stayed up all night working on

" Mason, this is daddy's drawing. Did you go in his office?"

Mason hangs his head, looking downwards, " yes."

I put the paper on the kitchen counter, " you know daddy is going to be mad!"

" Mad about what?" Iran says entering the kitchen. I take a quick glance at the kitchen clock hanging above the refrigerator, it was around the time he was let off from his job.

I gesture at Mason to answer his father. Hesitantly, he comply and showed Iran the picture. Iran didn't respond as I thought he would. Instead he just smiled and took the paper from Mason, " I like yours better anyway Mase."

Mason smiles a cheesy smile. " I mean, don't you Rose?" Iran flash me the same smile. Oh how much the looked alike. I narrow my eyes at Iran, I knew he was playing with me.

" Of course. Mason is a better artist." I swiftly turn on my heels.

Mason grabs the paper from his father's hand and runs out the kitchen. " Of course I am!" He screams.

I continue washing the dishes, knowing Iran was behind me, watching my every movement.

Rough hands tickle my sides, causing me to laugh.

" You really think so?" Iran's rough voice breaths on my neck as he hugs me from behind.

" Depends." He suddenly spins me around, pinning me against the sink. He lowers his head, about to kiss me, but stops as he hear a small voice come from beside us.

" Mommy, Daddy. Are you guys kissing? Again? Eww." We turn our heads to see Abigail, Mason's twin sister. She grabs an apple from the fridge and walks off.

She was always too grown for her age.

Iran lets out a deep chuckle before continuing what we left off. He attaches his soft lips to my smiling ones, and I couldn't help but think of how lucky I am to have a life like this.

This was perfect!

And in the end, I wouldn't change a thing. Not from the way I had stumbled upon Iran, to now.

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡Did You Like This Book?

➡comment here➡

↘⬇↙

VOTE