XII

*EDITED*

The next morning, Rose wakes up early to get a head start on the day. Today was her first day on her job and she was beyond excited. 

Even though it was six in the morning and it wasn't her ordeal plan on getting a job. The thought of it being her first excited her. And that alone, was enough to have her jumping in the shower and after, getting dressed quickly. She let her blonde hair fall down to her back and allowed her face to remain bare. She grabs her purse and her phone, heading out her room.

"Oh shit! My shoes!" She rotates, heading back.

Rose walks over to her shoe closet and skims the racks, searching for the right shoes.

"Hey, w- what are you doing up so early?"

The voice causes a slight jump from her and she rises her head to look up at her father who stood at her doorway, a robe covering his shoulder as he rubs his eyes and yawn.

"Job, remember?" Finally, Rose spots black sneakers with three white stripes on the sides, she quickly grabs them off the rack.

"Oh, yea," another yawn escapes Mr. Wood's mouth. He slouches back to his room and shuts his door.

Shoving the pair of sneakers on her feet, Rose picks up her purse and walks out the house.

_________________

"Rose Wood?"

"Yes, I applied yesterday."

"Oh! Yes, I remember you! Here put this on-" the superviser hands Rose a t-shirt with the store logo printed on the front.

She slips it over her head, resting it over the shirt she currently wore,- " yea, just put it over."

"And follow me," the woman walks to the back of the store, Rose following close behind.

"We have a men's side, and a women's," both of her hands point in the air, in different directions.

"Ok," Rose says lowly.

"Oh! My name is Cara, but you can just call me cece-" they shake hands, -"okay, so I'll get someone to show you around, I have to dash!"

Cara turns around and waves at a guy, calling him over. He smiles at her before strutting over.

"This is Caleb, he works in the men's section! He'll show you around, and Vivian-" Cara points to a chubby girl, restocking, -"she'll show you around the women's section after you are finish skimming through the men's!"

Before Rose could blink, Cara was already gone. She hears a chuckle come from behind, causing her to turn around, which brought her face to face with Caleb.

Caleb was a tall boy with blonde hair and light brown eyes. He too wore the store shirt, but under, Rose spotted a black leather jacket.

"What?"

"Nothing," Caleb gestures for her to follow him, which she abides to.

___________________

"And here, we have shorts-"

"Its almost winter," Rose interrupts, her hands sliding over the fabric.

"We live in Cali-"

"And they're so short!" She gushes, a smile making its way onto her face.

"I like your smile, it's cute!"

She looks up to see Caleb staring down at her.

"Erm, ah, thanks," Rose turns around, hiding her flustered face.

"No, I know you're blushing. It's cute also."

"Thanks," Rose's muffled voice says. She turns around, still keeping her head down.

"And beautiful!"

"So, we are done here. Right?" She says briskly and spins to leave. "Um. I'll go see Vilet now!" With that, she took off.

Rose felt her right arm yanked backwards, her body following. "Ekk!"

Her back hits against someone's hard chest, Caleb's.

"Her name is Vivian." She felt Caleb's hot, husky breath fall on her ear. "After work. Me, you. We go out and get some lunch."

Rose thought for a second, her back still against Caleb's chest. He was unable to see her face as she pondered upon the thought.

Did she really want to go out with this guy? But-

"I think that'll be a great idea!" Rose chirps.

This was what she wanted. Caleb should get her mind off Blake and his empty threats. Also, he wasn't bad looking, not one bit.

"I'll drive!" Caleb releases Rose with his last words.

________________

Iran sat by his window, watching as Finn steps outside, leaving his house. He was the last person, so that meant Rose was inside alone. Just what he wanted.

He had been keeping an eye on their house ever since he'd woken up, which was ten am.

He leaves his house and storms over to Rose's. He knew the doors were locked, so he had to find another way.

Iran retreats back to his house, finding a screwdriver to remove the lock. He finds his way back in front of Rose's house door.

Positioning the screwdriver before the lock, he shoves it in and unscrew it.

The lock falls to the ground, and Iran bursts the door open.

He enters the house and marches up the stairs to Rose's room. But when he entered, it was empty. Silence surrounding him, he was alone. No one was here, when it finally sunk in, he became irated.

What the fuck?! Iran cursed in his mind, where is she?!

What Iran didn't know was; Rose had left earlier for her Job, six o'clock to be exact.

thank you for reading.

↷↶

VOTE

  What's your favorite snack?  

-d. roze