unedited

♥

¡TWO YEARS LATER!

" Why are we doing this again?" Iran whines, throwing a red table cloth over their marble stone table, a recent addition to their new apartment. A loud sigh came from the living room, where Rose was hanging up decorations.

" Because it's christmas! And you get to see your brothers that you haven't seen in forever!" He had told her he'd rather go on a very special date he had planned earlier in the month. But Rose dismissed the idea immediately, saying she'd rather have some "long time no see" friends over. Iran went with whatever made her happy. Even if it meant cancelling their date and buying a christmas tree.

" Is there another reason?" Iran says lowly to himself. He puts the center piece on the table and begins to clear the scraps, but was interrupted by a loud knock at the door.

" They're here!" Rose chirps, sprinting into the kitchen-passing Iran- and opening the front door, revealing Ryan and his pregnant fiance. Beside him stood Diran with his girlfriend.

" We decided to ride together!" Hazel, Diran's girlfriend- which also happened to be Rose's best friend- beams.

" Oh my, come inside. We just finished decorating and setting up."

Rose gestures for Iran to sit beside her on the couch, " we have an announcement!" she smiles ear to ear. Iran smirks, he knew what her true intentions of this christmas party were.

" You're pregnant? Cause if you are, I am too." Hazel asks, eyes wide.

Rose looks at her flabbergasted, " No! I'm not pregnant!"

She opened her mouth to continue, but stopped when what Hazel said settled in.

" You're pregnant?!" But it was Iran who had said the unsaid words.

" Just found out last week." Diran says, wrapping his arm around her back.

Rose, who still was stunned by the sudden news, was left gaping, " I can't believe it! Wow! Congrats!!"

Hazel smiles, casting her eyes downwards, " sorry for taking all the attention. I ju-"

" No, no. Don't be, that's great news." Rose pulls her hand out from under Iran's and waves it in the air. Jezel was the first to grab Rose's hand, examining the new ring on her finger.

" It's a wedding ring!"

Hazel screams, followed by Jezel, then Rose. " We're getting married in two months, three weeks, five hours, sixteen minutes and fifteen seconds!"

Iran chuckles beside Rose, " you really looked that up?" Rose shakes her head enthusiastically.

" Yup!"

" It looks like a rose, it's so pretty!" Jezel passes Rose's hand to Hazel, who stares intensely at the ring:

" I want one like this." Hazel tell's Diran. He shook his head, and began to rub her stomach.

Iran cups Rose's face, bringing her lips to meet his. They share a passionate kiss, but almost bit each other's tongues when the question they feared came flying out of Ryan's mouth.

" So when are the babies going to be popping out?"

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡ What is your deepest fear?

➡Comment Here➡

↙⬇↘

VOTE