sixteen

☆

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

A few weeks have passed, and all is well. The boys are closer than ever and Taehyung continues his playful kisses with Jungkook. However one thing is different:

Jungkook is dating Jimin.

Taehyung is aware of this, but he remains stubborn and still kisses Jungkook. Jimin has no problem with it, as he can see Jungkook blush cutely.

Now, the trio is making their way down the street, Taehyung having no problem whatsoever with being the third wheel. The happy couple hold hands, Jimin not taking his eyes off of Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't know where his confidence came from a few weeks ago. It was like something exploded within him and he decided not to be scared of his emotions anymore.

However, now that the pair are together and things have calmed down, Jungkook is right back where he started. He blushes at the slightest contact with Jimin and he can hardly contain his smile all the time.

The group are headed to a party at Namjoon's house. Taehyung had been invited but he wasn't letting the couple stay at the apartment alone, not while Taehyung probably wasn't getting any. He'd dragged them along with them, but they don't mind. As long as they get to be together, they'll be happy.

"So, what's the occasion?" Jimin shoots a question at Taehyung, who is behind them.

"I don't know, I think he may be throwing a party for his friend. Apparently the friend got his crush to date him." Taehyung laughs at how stupid the situation is. "Pretty shitty reason to throw a party, huh?"

Jungkook giggles and Jimin smiles in response. "I love your laugh, baby. You should do it more." Jimin goes into his tiptoes and presses a kiss onto the brunette's cheek. Jungkook lets out an inhuman noise in response, shoving his head deeper into his hoodie.

Taehyung scoffs. "Get a room."

The pair chuckle lightly, and Jungkook awkwardly hides while he has no idea that's just what Jimin has in mind.

As they approach the house, Taehyung pushes himself to the front. The red haired man extends a finger and presses the doorbell. Soon, Namjoon appears.

"Hey, guys. Been a while!" He looks at Jungkook. "Hope you had a good birthday." Jungkook smiles and nods politely.

"Come in, party's just getting started. We're still waiting for the guest of honour." Namjoon moves aside, and the trio push into the door.

"Who is the guest of honour, anyway?" Taehyung asks, the two friends disappearing into the crowd to complete their discussion.

Jimin and Jungkook are left in the middle of the crowd. Jungkook sighs, gripping tighter onto Jimin's hand.

"Do you want to leave?" Jimin whispers, rubbing Jungkook's hand with his thumb. Jungkook takes a deep breath, attempting to console his anxiety.

"No, I'll be fine." The brunette sighs. The elder nods.

"Okay."

They find a couch to sit on, and Jimin places his hand on Jungkook's thigh. He slides his hand up and down, making Jungkook tense. Jimin turns his head and places kisses upon Jungkook's neck.

"I'm ready, Jungkookie." He whispers. Jungkook's eyes widen and he gulps.

"A-are you sure?" He asks. Jimin nods.

"Please."

Jungkook sighs, standing up and taking Jimin with him. "Then let's get out of here."

Suddenly, Taehyung appears. "Guys, we have to get out of here." He hastily says, pushing them toward the exit.

"Why?" Jungkook asks, despite being about to leave moment before. Taehyung doesn't have time to answer before the front door opens, revealing the guest of honour and his new boyfriend.

Or, as you may be more familiar, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

Jimin and Jungkook stop in their tracks, speechless. Taehyung facepalms.

"Hello, Jimin." Yoongi says, nodding respectfully. "Good to see you."

Jimin stutters, going along. "Uh, h-hi Yoongi hyung." He manages out.

"Wait, this is Jimin?" Hoseok asks. Jungkook gulps, remembering that Yoongi sent Jimin's nudes to Hoseok. Yoongi nods. Jungkook is about to interject and protect his boyfriend, but Hoseok says something unexpected.

"Good to meet you, Jimin. I've heard so much about you. All good things, I promise." Hoseok extends a hand to shake with Jimin, who accepts.

"Jimin, I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you." Yoongi says suddenly, and the mood drops a little.

"Well, I trust you're trying to fix your ways." Jimin replies, glancing at Hoseok. Yoongi nods.

"And I see you finally got the guy. Nice job, Jimin." Yoongi says, referring to Jungkook. Jungkook blushes.

"Well, we were just leaving. Have a fun party." Taehyung says, clearly still irritated. Yoongi nods again.

"Go ahead. Thank you." He says. The trio finally leave.

"Okay, then. Crisis averted, I guess." Taehyung shrugs.

Jimin leans closer to Jungkook, whispering in his ear. "That crisis may be averted, but I have a crisis in my pants that still needs attention." His voice makes Jungkook shiver. "I hope you didn't forget about me, Jungkookie."

Jungkook shakes his head. "Never." They look up at Taehyung. "Um.. we're going to go home. You can go to the bar or something."

Taehyung laughs. "I know. I don't want to walk in on some kinky shit. Have fun guys, and use a condom." Taehyung does a peace sign, rushing out of sight.

Jungkook and Jimin look at each other, biting their lips.

"Let's do this."

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆
A/N
Short chapter I know. Sorry hehe but smut next chapter, and it's the last chapter

Also we reached 100 reads!! Thank you guys so much for liking this story it means so much to me, since this is literally the only story I've written that I'm super proud of, the others make me go eeeh but this makes me go yEET idk what I'm saying but thanks 💖💖💖💖💖
-jay