twelve

☆

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

As Jimin shuts the apartment door, awkward silence fills the room. Jungkook and Taehyung sit 5 feet apart on the couch and Jungkook fidgets while Taehyung stares at him. Jungkook feels eyes on him and he turns toward the elder.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" The brunette asks, blushing a little when the red haired man doesn't stop.

"I'm waiting." Taehyung is quiet, his words gentle. "Waiting for you to speak up about your problems."

Jungkook chuckles lightly and scoots closer to his hyung, before taking his phone out of his back pocket.

"Okay..." He starts. His eyes dart up to Taehyung's and he sees that the elder's deep brown eyes were locked into Jungkook's. Jungkook is in a trance for a second before correcting himself, continuing his train of thought. "I overheard Yoongi on the phone. With Hoseok." Taehyung nods and Jungkook takes out his phone.

Taehyung observes as Jungkook unlocks his phone. He notices that the brunette's passcode is Jimin's birth year. Taehyung makes a mental note that it is very cute. Jungkook opens his voice notes and prepares to play the latest recording.

"I heard this."

"Yes, Hoseok, I know it's only been a week. But remember I haven't had sex in a few months. I'm desperate."

There's a pause.

"Listen, I'm trying my best to get into his pants but so far all he's done is send me a few nudes. Yeah, they're pretty hot."

Taehyung has just enough time to register what's being said, before Yoongi's voice erupts from the speaker once more.

"Sure, I can send you a few of them."

Taehyung gasps and looks up at Jungkook, who puts up a finger and waves it, encouraging Taehyung to keep listening.

"The biggest issue is Jungkook. Or should I call him Jung-cockblock. He's always getting in the way. Just last week he accused me of trying to rape Jimin. If I'm being honest, I low-key remember trying to. I'm not sure though."

The recording ends abruptly and Taehyung is speechless. Jungkook locks his phone and pockets it, turning away from the elder.

"I don't know what to say about this." Taehyung says. Jungkook shrugs. "W-well, obviously you should tell Jimin."

Jungkook scoffs. "No shit, Sherlock. I just don't know how I'm gonna tell him." There's another awkward silence.

"Listen, let's just leave it alone for now." Taehyung suggests, turning and putting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.  Jungkook looks at the elder with sparkling eyes. "Let's focus on us. We've been getting closer lately."