⛩Fox with two tails⛩

Start from the beginning

~If I'm going to take you as my pet, I have to name you.

I looked around the room, and found the thing that I was looking for. Sunglasses, for pets. I had always thought of getting a pet, but I never thought that my oet would be a tamed fox. It was off how tame and calm this fox was around humans. Equally odd thing was that I was the first one to pick him up. I mean, loom at him. He is adorable. I placed the sunglasses over his nose then stared at him, like I was waiting for him to do something. To be honest, I was waiting for him to speak or do tricks.
~What should I name you?...Kuro?.No...Shiro?...Definitely no...

He then pointed his paw towards the window. I walked towards the window and looked down. That's it!

~You are really smart, aren't you?

I showed him a close-eyed smile.

~Camellia flowers, eh?...how about...Tsubaki!

Yeah that's it!

[Tsubaki= Camellia flower]

I grabbed him and twirled around with him between my arms.
~You really are interesting!
As I said the word 'interesting' something seemed to spark in him. He nodded.

Maybe he can understand me?

I thought.

Hah, as if.

After placing him on my futon once again. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and started to undress myself. As I did that Tsubaki started scratching at the paper door. . I stopped and looked at him to see that he was moving uncomfortably. I tilted my head and opened the door for him to explore the house. He immediately rushef out and I continued changing into my casual clothes which consisted of a shirt and some shorts.

~~~

After changing my clothes I went downstairs only to find Tsubaki laying on the tatami while looking outside.

Our[more like my] house was pretty big compared to others houses and because of that it was really silent and lonely, but now I have Tsubaki at least

I opened the fridge which caught Tsubaki's interest, then pulled out a bento box full of Makizushi. Yeah I know I know, it probably tastes bad because of that. But still, how am I supposed to store it otherwise?

I then went on the internet once again to look at what Tsubaki can eat. My good ol' pal Internet never once let me down.

~The internet says that he can eat fish...hmm...but can he eat Makizushi?

I asked to no one in particular. And looked over my shoulder towards Tsubaki to see that he was looking directly at the bento box in my hands. I scratched the back of my neck with my free hand and went to set the table. After I set the table, I looked around, trying to find something that Tsubaki can eat with. My eyes wandered over to Tsubaki every now and then. While I did that his eyes never left the bento box. I then went to open the lid to see what he'll do. He directly got on the floor table and started to eat the Makizushi that I made yesterday. But before that I could swear that I heard a little 'Thanks for the meal'. I panicked and picked him up.