Chapter 14: The Shadow

Bacon sliced through the rope as fast as he could. He got one arm free. Gerald's head shot round to see Bacon. He wasn't there. Gerald shouted as loud as he could. "GODDAMNIT! I DONT CARE ANYMORE! I DONT CARE WHAT STATE THERE IN, I JUST WANT THEM DEAD!" Bacon was behind the sheet of metal the whole time. He was hearing all of this, but he had to leave fast! Bacon sneaked past the officers and made it out alive. He saw Ryan jumping in a S.W.A.T Van. "Ryan, over here!" Ryan couldn't here him. He drove off into the horizon. Bacon had no more choices to get out, there was no escape. All of a sudden Bacon got a fist rammed into his head. He fell over onto his face. Bacon got up to see who was there. A man wearing full black and a mask was standing there, pointing a gun at Bacon.

Bacon put his hands up. The shadow man done nothing. "Hello? Please dont do anything to me." The shadow man put his gun down and shook his head. He took out a grappling gun and clipped it to Bacons shirt. He then aimed it at the watchtower and took a shot. Bacon got flung over to the watchtower and the shadow figure followed. "Why did you shoot me up here?" The shadow figure pointed down. Bacon looked. He saw flames and screaming and death. All the policemen were killling the prisoners. Except from 3 more shadow figures, fighting for the prisoners. The shadow man turned to Bacon, "Please help us fight back." Bacon looked shocked. "You can speak?"

"Yes, of course I can speak! We need your help to fight back these policemen, they are killing all the prisoners."

"Yes okay,, I will help, but how?"

The shadow figure pulled out an outfit. It was fully black. "Whoah, this looks cool!" Said Bacon, slowly going to reach it. He felt it, it was like feeling a brand new pillow, nice and soft. Bacon put the outfit on. "Okay, let's go kick some ass!"

Bacon and the shadow figure jumped down to help fight against Gerald and his crew.