Chapter 4: The Rescue Mission

I rushed over to the criminal base, without getting caught by the police. I eventually made it. I grabbed some guns, hopped into the helicopter, and flew over the place I never wanted to go back to...

As I got there, I saw my team getting trailed into the torture chamber, where they put you if you try to escape. The helicopter lowered, as I saw a criminal shooting at it. He looked familiar. I jumped out and deployed my parachute. I shouted over to him to stop.

"Can you stop?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm not a police officer."

"Wait, don't I know you?"

Then I recognized him.

"RYAN?"

"DOM?"

I couldn't believe it. It was my friend Ryan, but we all called him Gallaxie. "Dude, My team are going to the torture chamber, we need to get them out! "Sure thing! I can help." It was official, we were going in to save their lives.

We slowly snuck down the stairs, trying not to make a sound. When we got down, we saw some kind of head police officer. He looked tough, but not as tough as us. We then saw Charlie, John and Cringley, lined up, with their faces to the wall. I aimed my gun at the laser that they were about to get burned with. I shot.

It went right into the laser, It then started smoking up, the exploded! "RUN, COME ON GET OUT!!!" I shouted as they ran as fast as a cheetah. The Head Officer turned and pointed his gun at Charlie. He shot.

Charlie fell to the ground, with a bullet in his leg. The police dragged him back in, there was no getting him back! Cringley looked back and saw his best friend, being shot at. He started to shed tears as I grabbed his arm and ran with the others. We jumped into a police car and drove back to criminal base.