Chapter 1: The Masterplan

I sat at the table, with no one near me as I thought, about what you ask? How to escape. I was trying to come up with a plan... a masterplan! I had no idea what to do, apart from trade some things with other inmates, or they could help me get out. So, I decided to first off trade something with an inmate called John. He seemed like a suspicious character. He is bound to have something useful!

 He is bound to have something useful!

MY PLAN:

1. Get some things from some inmates.

2. Maybe get some of them to help me escape, and them to tag along.

3. Try to steal a keycard from a police officer when he is sleeping.

4. Sneak in and get some weapons.

5. Also, grab some police outfits, so they don't catch us.

6. Escape with a police car, and go rob some banks!

Ok. Step one was to get some handy stuff from the inmates, hopefully, that's not too hard. I had John in mind, but also someone else...

Later, I sat down to eat my lunch, which wasn't food whatsoever. I saw the guy that I was thinking about trying to help. I tried to get his attention... It worked! Then he came over. The candy cane hat man came over to the same table as me. "So. What do you want?" He asked. "Whats your name?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Answer me."

"Why should I?"

"Because I can help you outta here!"

That's when he stopped speaking. He has a suspicious look on his face, as he usually did.

"My name... Is Anthony, also known as..."

"Also known as?" I asked

"Cringley."