Chapter 11: The Final Stand

The Police started chasing us again... Like always. It was raining down heavy that evening. We tried to take a shortcut. I sharply turned the wheel! Then the car was heading for a dark tunnel. Not even our car lights can see through it. We had to stop the car.

Bacon jumped out the car doing a front flip through the air. He landed on his feet, holding a gun. He aimed at the police car's wheel. He pulled the trigger. The bullet flew into the tire of the wheel and the car started to turn, without anyone controlling it. The car then flipped upside down and Dom and his crew ran away. Trying to get as far as possible.

They reached criminal base. They were safe. The Police don't know where criminal base is. Dom and his gang geared up with guns, knives, explosives and more! They got in the truck and drove off to the train. The train was pretty slow compared to the truck, so they had a lot of time to get on board. Meanwhile, a helicopter was above the train too! Dom, Bacon and Ryan got on, same with the driver of the helicopter. Ant landed on the train with the gang. "Why the hell are you here? Can't you just leave us alone?" Shouted Ryan, pointing a gun at Ant. "I don't think you want to do that Gallaxie..." Ant stepped to the side as the mysterious man dropped down from the falling helicopter. He looked up and saw Dom, and smirked. "Oh... my... god..." said Dom, dropping his gun. "Remember me? Your probably thought I was dead, right? Wrong!" "Get Ant, guys! This fight is mine..." Ryan and Bacon went over to Ant as Dom stared at the mysterious man.

Dom ran at the man and threw a punch, but it didn't work out as he thought. He grabbed his fist and punched him with his robotic arm. Dom shouted in pain and fell backward. The man attempted to kick Dom but he rolled out the way, but a bit too far. Dom rolled off the train and was holding on to the side. Meanwhile, Tofuu was driving the truck beside the train. He saw Dom hanging off the side. He drove over to try catch him. The mysterious figure stepped on his fingers. Dom lost his grip and fell off the train. The man laughed and went to help Ant. Tofuu had caught Dom. He was lying in the back of the truck. He stood up and saw Tofuu in the front. "Thanks dude" said Dom. Tofuu turned around. "No problem! Now, let's get on to that train again." Ant got punched and pushed to the edge of the train. Bacon ran over to get him. The man grabbed Bacon by the neck and put a gun to his head! "Everyone back NOW!"He shouted. Bacon was struggling to get out. Everyone stood back apart from Ant. He walked over beside him. "I'm gonna pull the trigger unless I get money and Dom's dead body! Ryan shook his head. A bullet sound was heared. Bacon didn't move, neither did anyone. The man looked down at his stomach, there was blood, dripping from a bullet. He fell over and everyone saw Dom behind him. Ant tried to run, but Ryan grabbed him and pulled him over. Ant stuck his elbow in Ryan's stomach and grabbed a gun. He pointed it at Dom and pulled the trigger. Tofuu jumped in the way! "NOOOOO!" Dom screamed, as Ant ran away. Dom picked up a AK-47 and shot at Ant. He was killed in a rain of bullets and then his body fell off the train.

They all jumped into the train with Tofuu in the back. Bacon started driving as Dom and Ryan were in the back, trying to help Tofuu.

"Come On Tofuu, you cant die on us now!"

"I have to"

"You saved my life"

"Your welcome"

"You've been a great member of the gang"

"Thank you, I wish I could stay"

"You still can, we have all the stuff"

"It's too late, goodb....."

He stopped speaking. Dom looked down. Ryan and Bacon looked at him. They started to shed tears. Dom stood up and spoke to them. "We have come a long way from what we started at! We have thousands of dollars, we have so much gear, we have a volcano base! We have got rid of our enemies! All we have left is to escape the city!"