Chapter 10: CPOV

He was full of hatred. Now two of his friends have been shot. From his point of view both times were Dom's fault. But they weren't. He got up from the ground, walked to his car. He then stopped as he got to the car door, and saw a reflection of somebody. They looked a lot like Charlie. He started getting confused. He then saw it swoop past, going really fast! Then he heard, "Ant, Why are you doing this?" Ant looked around. He saw nobody, except a slight bright light in front of him, like there was a ghost. There was. It was Charlie's ghost! "OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL?" Charlie stared at him. "Why are you doing this Cringley? Why did you kill Mini Tofuu, why did you abandon the team?"
Ant started getting angry, he didn't want to talk about the past. "I had to! For you! It was Dom's fault that your dead! Same with Poke!" Charlie shook his head and disappeared into the darkness.

Ant screamed out! He knelt down and started pounding the floor. He grabbed his phone and punched in some numbers. He out the phone up to his ear. "Hello? Are you there? I need your help!" Ant begged into the phone. Then, an answer came, "Sure, what with?" Came a deep voice into the phone.

"This guy called Dom, apparently the best criminal in the city and the leader of the best gang!"

"Oh, that guy! He is an idiot!"

"Wait, you know him?"

"Yeah"

"How?"

"Years ago... he left me to die in an alleyway."

Ant stared forward, his eyes widened. This might be the best guy to stop Dom! "Meet me at the abandoned factory at 8:00. The one where Poke got shot." He hung up the phone and smashed it on the ground with joy! "YES! FINALLY I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT PERSON TO GET RID OF THAT... SCUM!"

It was 8:00, and Ant was waiting for his friend to come. Suddenly a shadow dropped down from no where! He had a scar across his eye and had a robotic arm! He looked like a killer! "Haven't seen you in a while, you look pretty buff!" Said Ant, reaching out to give him a handshake. The man reached out as well, but instead pushed Ant's hand away.
"I'm not here to shake hands, where is Dom? I want to tear his arm off so he knows what I have been through!"