Chapter 7

Colorful language: 5

Tord’s pov

We all went silent when Tom slammed his door. “Sooooo…” said Matt making the awkwardness rise to level 3 or so “Tord, let me and Matt help you with Tom...you seem like you need it,” said Edd walking to me “WHAT?...N-no... I just made the wrong move,” I say looking down at the floor, I felt tears roll down my face and off my chin “here let me help you up,” offers Matt, I wipe my eyes and take his hand.

“Up you go!” Matt says technically tossing me in the air “t-thank you Matt,” I say wabbaling “So why do you think you made the wrong move Tord?” asked Matt walking back to Edd “Well you saw his reaction,” I tell them “you do know that that was Tom just being Tom,” says Edd.

I believe him I really do Edds been my best friend since we were three same with Matt and Tom we all been friends since we were three, since I moved here in England now look at us, Edd and Matt are a thing, I'm part robot, and Tom well Tom's Tom like what Edd said Tom was just being Tom and that will never change.

His hate toward me will never change, so why'd I try to change it… like a kiss would change anything it just made things worse, I should've just kept my Norigan ass in Norway when I first moved… everyone seemed happy then.

“Tord you do know that what you said as an excuse of an answer is not good enough so why do you think you made the wrong move?” Asked Edd whom was being used as a head rest by Matt, I couldn't help but laugh, they were cute together, “So your answer?” asked Matt “o-oh right,” I say rubbing the back of my head.

2 minutes pass of me explaining why I made the wrong move by kissing Tom, Matt and Edd start to laugh, I now can see why Tom left the room. “What's so funny?” I ask the two “Well you are Tord,” Says Matt, I was confused in how I was funny so I asked, They said I was funny because what I Told them was me technically saying that I've had a crush on Tom since I had left 9 years ago.

“What!?” I say to them “Now do you want our help Tord?” ask Edd “I still need to wrap my head around all this,” I say as an excuse “of course you do and let us help you with that!” Edd said grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him and Matt to his room, “Why do you guys want to help? me and Tom...Me and Tom are like roses and violets we don't get along and we never will, kissing him made it worse,” I say starting to tear up “well maybe that can change, maybe violets can stop hating roses,” Says Matt “yea ‘maybe’,” I say “Things between me and Tom will never change especially what I did 4 years ago,” I say “Yea we know, we still don't forgive you for that but we still trust you. Unless you leave again then the trust will be completely gone from both of us,” Says Matt narrowing his eyes at me me.

I don't know why but Matt been kinda scary at times, I don't know what I've did but I'd like to have the old cinnamon roll back...shit that's a lie I know what I fucking did to make Matt so different I came back, I know why Edd gets so panicked at times when it comes to me leaving to the store for some bacon, I know why Tom now has anxiety or panic attacks, it's all because of me “again if only I kept my Norigan ass in Norway none of this would happen” I whisper a little too loud “well if you kept you Norigan ass in Norway, why'd you come back?” asked Edd, he caught me by surprise asking that why did I come back I think to myself why did I say what I said out loud I then ask myself “I came back because I realised that what I did was wrong, it was stupid! putting power over the ones I care most about...This entire War is stupid!” I say “W-War?” questions Matt. I realised that I went too far into my emotions and spilled out a little too much information, no one not even my friends where supposed to find out about that.

“...did I say that?” I asked with a sheepish smile “Yes. And what war Tord?” asked Edd. I was about to answer Edd and Matt, I'm tired of how we have to keep so many unnecessary secrets from one another, before I told we heard a scream...it was Tom.

---

Thank you for reading, and shout out to my friend and long as hell conversations we would have gave me inspiration for the next couple of chapters.

Ahh more TomTord is coming up and I'm getting egar 😁😁😁

If you liked this (I hope you did) please vote and if you liked the last one (I really hope you did) please vote for that one too.

Last announcement, If you do not repeat DO NOT like to read or say curse words just replace the word with the backup, this announcement will go on every chapter, the count of “bad words” or “colorful language” will be noted before the characters P.O.V, thank you for reading my spicy bean paste buns 💙🖤💙.