chapter 1

Tom's pov

Everything was black then white then black again, I can't move it hurts to try but then I hear a familiar tone “Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,”.

That song the one I used to torture Tord every now and then but the voice singing it wasn't mine it was my mom and dad's voice, I try to move but it was impossible I was completely frozen unable to move I felt like crying but that wasn't an option either.

A few more moments of me struggling then a gunshot

Bang

Bang

Bang

That's when I really start to panic I then realize I'm having an anxiety attack, It happens every so often when I'm scared or if I'm under pressure.

A few minutes after the shots I hear a much younger voice a scream then cry “M-Mommy? D-Daddy? Wake up please?!”. As the voice continued to sob the more freely I was able to move, I sat up and looked around the colorless room feeling dizzy from struggling nonstop, I then stood up and decided to try and follow the crying which was harder than you think when the sound seemed everywhere but I made it out.

As what I think was the right direction of the sobbing the room started to gain color every time i followed the sobs. I Then am greeted with a mangled pineapple and a shattered bowling ball, just like a little kid I fell to my knees and started to cry over something that already happened nearly 24 years ago, I was five me, my mom and my dad were out like a normal family, my mom stayed at the campsite whail me and my dad were out fishing, then out of nowhere a bear pops up with a shotgun and shoots my dad who jumped in front of me to protect me I hear more near our campsite and run to my mom only to find her like my dad. I didn't know what to do like I said I was only five so I did what any other five year old would do, cry.

I still have no idea why I'm relieving this dreadful memory as I sit there crying holding my dad's spiky top and my Mom's navy face I Then see the same little boy whose tears I followed all the way here, his back was turned toward me, in one hand there was my Tomme bear, the opposite shoulder the overall strap hang loose just under the sleeve of the yellow shirt, blood on the shorts of the overalls and on the blue and white sneakers he was wearing.

“Tom!?” He said but not in the same voice I heard earlier but in Edds voice, I tried to say something back but nothing came out “You need to wake up!” he continued “Don't get caught up in the dream you need to outsmart it!”. Those were the last words I heard before shooting straight up out of the hell hold Edd most definitely called a dream “Tom! You did it!” Yelled Edd hugging me “We're proud of you Tom, you didn't give up, you fought it instead!” Matt included “Good job jehovah's witness, you actually outsmarted the locks of those nightmares,” Said Tord from afar.

I almost forgot that he moved back in after 4 years of trying to rule the world, I still don't trust him but it's also wrong not to answer even if he is a commie so I nodded with a smirk as a sign for a thank you I got a smile back so I took it as a no problem.

I started to get out of bed only to be hit by an unbearable wave of pain that shot through my feet to my head startling me I figured that my hangover was kickstarting so I tried to continue to get dressed.

I though on my normal blue hoodie and grayish black pants and walk down to the living room. Edd and Matt were talking at the dinner table whale Tord was nowhere to be found but I shrugged it off and reached for Susan under the couch and started to play. “I was scared of the dentists and the dark, I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations oh, all my friends are turning green, you're the magician's assistant in their dreams. …-” I stop in the middle of the song do to the fact that I forgot it and I felt the presence of someone else with me I sit up to look around the room Edd and Matt still in the kitchen Tord now in the seat next to me texting, I'm not sure who but I really don't care.

“I never knew you could sing.” He said “Uh yea, it's not as good as me playing Susan though so I don't think much of it,” I say trying to avoid eye.contact “Really, I think I prefer your singing more than playing Susan right now,” Tord said, I felt my face turn a dusty pink do to his commit “Y-you really think so?” I ask “Yea, and for you being a drunk to,” he said joking I think “Wow Tord had to bring my drinking problem in this didn't you,” I say “Hey it was only a joke Tom lighten up a bit,” He said placing his hand on my shoulder, I wanted to move away or remove his hand from my hoodie I still don't trust him not one bit... then why did my face get warm when he said he'd rather hear me sing instead of play Susan, is he planning something or just trying to play off the fact that he tried to take over the world, I'm not to sure but I sure will find out even if it kills me.

---

God damn this was long but hey I think I'm going to like where this one's going

I won't do any more teasers because I do at random forget that I put them and I'm supposed to base the next chapter off but since this is a pov story I will not be doing teasers

So how'd you like the first chapter of Roses are red, Violets are blue comment here to say

Love ya my spicy bean paste buns and stay tuned for more of my other story that's not quite done yet either anyway see y'all in the next chapter bye.

Song(s): Riptied and Sunshine, lolliepops