Chapter 5

Colorful language: 2

Tord's pov

I pull into the driveway and unbuckel myself, I walk to the back of my car to detach Toms Motorcycle from my car and then back to the front to get him out. I didn't care to wake him even though that might mean he'll have a Nightmare again but I just thought he seemed calmer when sleep, cute too.

I pick Tom up and through him over my shoulder again, I fiddled to get my keys to open the door only to find out that Edd and Matt left the door wide open, I guess they're still out I think while walking in the house, I set Tom on the couch, Wow dad I thought you said that Tom likes to hold on I think laying him down on the couch at least you didn't get drunk this time Thomas I sigh crouching down to his level "How are you so cute?" I ask him of course I don't get an answer he fucking sleeping, I shrug off the question getting up but before I left to my room I kiss his forehead then walked off.

I didn't trust leaving him alone do to the fact he might have a nightmare so I grabbed my Hentai and walked back to the living room slowly but surely falling asleep.

~Timeskip~

"Tord! Tord wake up!" I hear as I start to awaken "Ye?" I asked "Tom developed a fever, and won't wake up," Says Edd whom was towering over me " W-What do you mean?" I ask "he's not waking up and he's sweating like a wild dog, if dogs could sweat," Says Matt "Wow that was actually logical Matt," I say turning around to find a Tom laying on the couch with an ice pack on his head, "When did you last change out the ice pack?" I ask "Two hours ago," Says Edd "I'm scared he won't wake up," says Edd holding back tears "Why would you say that?" I ask "What makes you think he won't wake up?" I ask a little mad "Well ever since me and Matt got back from dinner we found you two sleeping in the living room, and when we woke up Tom seemed mellow, too mellow no nightmare, then when Matt went to sit on the floor to wake you he saw that Tom was red in the face so he asked me if that was fine, I told him to feel his forehead and Matt said it was on fire, and that was about three hours ago," He said "Did you try waking him?" I asked looking at Edd "yea, that was the first thing me and Matt did, to be sure he wasn't caught in another dream," he responded.

Edd personality annoys me when he calls nightmares dreams, I look back at Tom, then at Matt, and then Edd whose head was lowered and crying I questioned why but he didn't answer, so I went back to Tom.

Matt's pov

I noticed Edd was crying so I walked over to him lifting his head, "Oh Matt, I'm scared," He said "I know but he'll be ok I promise, it's just a fever, it'll pass!" I say trying to cheer him up, I give him a slight peck on the lips and go back to assisting Tom, Edd following.

---

AHHH I couldn't think this was supposed to be the chapter with TomTord in it Whyy can't I think.

If you guys have any ideas please comment I really need them.

Sorry for making this one so short which is honestly fine by me but I'll try and continue from where I left off from Edd, Matt and Tord worrying for Tom's health,...yay (Fucking writers block)

Well i bet you guys found this one, I put EddMatt in it and it was from a Matt point of view funny right.

Last announcement, If you do not repeat DO NOT like to read or say curse words just replace the word with the backup, this announcement will go on every chapter, the count of "bad words" or "colorful language" will be noted before the characters P.O.V, thank you for reading my spicy bean paste buns 💚💜💗.