31 | Los Angeles

The excitement surrounding the premiere lasted the remainder of the day

The excitement surrounding the premiere lasted the remainder of the day. It seemed that the boys had made it a day of asking us girls to be their dates. Niall had asked Eliza earlier that day and I was surprised she managed to remain tight lipped since she visited us only minutes before Harry asked. Louis, of course, asked Eleanor, Zayn had already asked Perrie and I'm fairly certain that Liam is going to ask Sophia when he goes home.

I haven't been able to pry much more information out of Liam about Sophia since, but he certainly seems happy and I can't wait to meet her. The day was full of love and flowers all round, and the news spread like wildfire throughout the crew. Caroline assured us that we will meet back in London to try on dresses at her studio once the boys decide on what they are going to wear. The small things are a distant thought for now and Harry assured me we will discuss everything once we're back in London and the day is closer. We still had other things to focus on yet.

Harry and I arrived at his house in Beverley Hills at around two in the morning. He showed me around the house with five bedrooms and four bathrooms, outdoor hallway along with lounge and pool, studio, and gym. I was also treated to the mountaintop views when we finally woke up this afternoon. If I thought that Harry's home in Hampstead was incredible, his Beverly Hills one is something else entirely. It's certainly bigger and there is more privacy here. He asked me which house I prefer and I fired back with asking him which of his cars is his favourite. That wiped his smirk off quite quick. We eventually got dressed for the day and Harry told me to meet him in the garage, announcing that we were going for a drive. I frowned when I realised he didn't show me the garage yet, but I did as he asked. When I opened the door I was surprised, but totally not at the same time, to see a shiny black Range Rover identical to the one Harry has at home sitting in the garage.

I turned around at the sound of jingling keys to see Harry smirking as he casually strolled around to the driver's side of the car. I shook my head and smiled as I climbed into the passengar side, and he laughed knowingly before backing out of the driveway. Harry drove us around Beverley Hills, Hollywood and from the beach at Santa Monica down to Malibu. The whole time he drove, he pointed out different things and told me the places he's been to. He eventually pulled up to one of his favourite lunch spots on the way home and he asked me to go inside and buy us lunch in case there was paparazzi around. I complied and he gave me his order before handing me more than enough cash to pay. There was no arguing against him so I went inside and bought our food before jumping back in the car, and eventually just threw the change into his lap when he wouldn't take it.