Chapter 17

Wow this has come a long way. 

 I'm sorry for the long wait. 

Third P.O.V. 

"I really don't know what to do, Jake." Fabiola said over the phone. "Who's Jessica?" 

"She has Piers. I think if I gave in a good word about you she would invite you to the hideout." Jake said. "You obviously know Piers, so if you act different and didn't tell Piers your plan then it would be a lot more realistic." 

"So I have to work with you?" Fabiola asked. "What about Terrasave?" 

"Get a microphone from them." Jake said. "I'll talk to Jessica know, and try to get to to be here." He said then hung up. 

Jake was outside, at a little restaurant, eating some Chicken Kiev, it didn't taste truly authentic, but it was good enough to remind him of the foods he ate back in Europe. 

How could this work out? 

He pulled out his phone again, calling Jessica. 

"What's wrong?"  She answered. 

"I have a friend that's pretty trustworthy." Jake said. "How many of us are there? Ada, me, you, your intern, and the pup. That's five, and I'm like 99.99% that Terrasave is on our ass." Jake added.

"What's your point?" Jessica asked. 

"If we need help, we could. You know." Jake said. "She's a hard worker."

"I need a name and then I'll call back soon." Jessica said. 

What name would he use. 

"Melora Agnes." Jake said as casually and smoothly as possible.

"Alright, sit tight, Muller." Jessica said hanging up. 

"Matt, check our files. Melora Agnes." She commanded, and Matt quickly did so. 

Piers was chilling on the couch. "Who's that?" Piers asked. 

"You don't get to ask questions." Matt muttered he just didn't like Piers. 

"Matt. Do what you have to do." Jessica said. "It was Jake, apparently there's a girl that might help us. She might be from Europe like him."

 Piers looked down. Melora Agnes? Piers told Jake to get Fabiola. 

Ada was sitting on the couch. "Melora... I've never heard of her." She said

 "It sounds like Jake the's the only one that knows her. She's not in any of our files." Matt said. "What kind of name is Melora anyway?" 

"All names are weird, some are just more common, Matthew." Jessica said and sat down.

"So then is she coming here?" Piers asked. 

"Well, Ada, Matthew should we let her join us?" Jessica asked.

Fabiola made it to the top floor and looking for the three people she needed to find.  Sherry, Leon, and Helena.