Chapter 15

Third person P.O.V.

“Okay” Chris said.

Earlier, when Jill and Jake were talking to each other, Chris knew that Kyle and Quentin wouldn’t be well recognized by Piers, Ada, or Jessica.

Those two could scout that area where they lost Ada.

When he realized that he told Claire, and he quickly called them and ordered them to come to China ASAP.

Now,  I the author have to remind of something.

Remember a couple chapters ago when it was said that Jessica’s right hand man, Matthew, was Kyle’s cousin?

Yeah? Good.

Kyle hasn’t seen Matthew in a long time, maybe they’ll finally reunite.

Anyways, Kyle and Quentin are on their way, the should be able to scout the area by tomorrow. But in the meantime, Rebecca, Claire, Leon, Helena, and Jill will sent Terrasave members looking in the surrounding areas.

After Leon had called Sherry, Sherry asked to talk with Claire, and it was settled that Sherry would join them in the search for the missing man Piers.

Chris had another realization. What if Piers didn’t run away by choice?

Chris just convinced himself that Jessica and Ada had taken his friend and partner.

But Chris was still confused about Ada. She died right? But so did Piers, and we thought Wesker died(but of course, he was finally killed)….. and Jill……

Chris was beginning to wonder if death was even real in this world of insanity he lives in. Does anyone get a happy ending these days?

Chris sighed. Even normally dead people were being reanimated, killing more people. Bioterrorism is ruining this once normal world.

It’s 2013 and this whole thing started about 10 years ago.

Series of death and nasty mutations.

*The following morning*

After a very emotionally exhausting day, everyone had a rest and the search for the missing Piers continued.

Claire was up early, waiting for Sherry and Chris’ men to arrive.

Sherry got there first, and greeted Claire with a hug.

“So, we’re searching for your brother’s partner……… I know what he looks like, and Claire. That’s your type.” Sherry said with a smile. Claire may be seven years older, but they’re best friends.

Claire playfully shoved Sherry. “Don’t tell Chris, he’ll freak out and kill Piers” Claire said.

“Maybe he won’t. I mean, thats his partner, right? Wouldn’t Chris approve of him?” Sherry said.

“Sherry, he’s like 23. Aren’t you older?” Claire said.

“Actually Claire, he’s 26.” Chris said. He was listening to their conversation. “He’ll be 27 soon.” Chris added.