Chapter 16

Chris' P.O.V. 

Jake? We knew where Piers was this whole time? He could've told us. I'm angered by this. 

Kyle's cousin, Wesker's son, a BSAA traitor, a woman who kills everyone I know, and a lost potential threat to China. I thought. Wait........ Threat? 

It's true............. Piers is a threat. 

"Jake? Who's that?" Kyle asked. 

"He's someone who seemed to be helping us." I said. "He did actually help us. And he left not to long ago." I was thinking hard. "I need to show this to Claire. Thanks for this info, Kyle." I said, leaving to find Claire. 

She was sitting with Jill, talking.

"I have something critical." I said, setting the pictures Kyle brought me on the table they were sitting at. 

Claire and Jill looked at them and Claire gasped. 

"He.......... Jake helped us....... He's doubling. He's...." Claire mumbled. 

"Isn't he a mercenary?" Jill asked. "Jessica might be paying him." 

"That's a great guess. We need to do something." I said. "We'll called him back her and I'll act like I don't know this." I said. 

"Chris......... uh....... no offense, but your new temper wont really help you out with that." Jill said softly and set the pictures down. 

"I'll do it." Claire said, looking up. "I caught him lying before. And I happen to get away with a lot of things." 

"You don't get away with a lot of things." I looked at Claire like she was lying, but she just grinned. 

"Chris, you just don't think I can. That made you, as a brother, thinking I'm purely innocent and haven't gotten blood on my hands." She said. 

"Claire!" I said. "Blood on your hands?" 

She giggled. "See, you believe it." 

She was right, but she told me all about Raccoon City...... or........ uh....... It's foggy now. 

Jill sighed and shook her head smiling softly. "Chris, I'll call him." 

Claire's eyes widened. 

"Little C, what's wrong?" I asked. 

"No one has his number." She said softly. "We'll have to wait." 

***

Fabiola's P.O.V.

China. My parents scheduled the vacation right after the incident there. They didn't even hear that it happened. 

I sighed softly. Ever since the whole Rancho Cucamonga thing happened, I've been different.

Hell, I've even been trying to train myself in case anything happens. Our school year ended, and...........that's it. High School is over for me. And now.......... I didn't know what I would do.