Chapter 11

(From Magical Fabberz's P.O.V.) (accompanied with some awesome REALLY awesome Jazz music)

So, in the VERY beginning, Chris was in Africa, with Sheva and Sherry. And a dude was selling viruses to other dudes. And Chris killed a bunch of people and got shot in the leg. And Sheva mentioned Piers, then Chris left. But the unknown dude ran away. 

But in Chapter 2, Jake was given a great deal from Jessica, and Jessica sent Jake out to the shore of China, he called Sherry, and then he met Claire and Rebecca, who were investigating the shore, and this trio found Piers, and Piers and Jake met a person who was often talked about(Claire) 

In Chapter 3, Rebbeca, Jake, and Claire, took Piers to Terrasave, they asked him some questions, Claire got a little furious when she found out Jake was pointing guns and Chris's face, but Piers calmed it down. Then, later that day, Piers got a surgery 

Chapter 4, we returned to Chris and his mission in Africa came to an end, and he went home then called Claire, who in the meantime had been waking up and going to Terrasave, she greeted and reborn Piers Nivans, and she met up with Rebecca and Jake.

Chapter 5, this is when things heated up. Piers had a short talk with Jill, over Claire's phone. He tired to tell her not to tell Chris. But that conversation changed a little, and Piers ran away after that, with some help from Jake. But, as things heated up more, Piers ran into someone, Jessica Sherawat.

Chapter 6, you learned about that the man selling viruses in Africa with Chris, That man was Matthew, Jessica's partner. Matthew explained that the BSAA's Chris Redfield was at the selling scene and fucked shit up. But Jessica left what crashed into Piers and gave him a card. But Piers spilled out too much of his guts, and Jessica found out who he was.

Chapter 7, Jill was on a plane, and Claire called her to inform her of Piers' disappearance. And we learned that Piers would get C-virus spikes and he could kill everyone. Jill and Claire were both really stressed, and worrying about Chris finding out....  Claire called Leon, and asked for his help. Then Chris.... decided to arrive in China and surprise everyone.

Chapter 8, Piers hopped on a bus stressing out about leaving and people finding him. But, during Chapter 7, when Claire called Leon, Piers was sitting right next to Leon, and he listened to the conversation. Leon and his partner Helena just agreed to help find the man they were sitting next to, and they didn't even know. So, when Leon and Helena were talking about what Claire said, Piers learned he NEEDED Jessica's help. So, later he called her, and he ended up shocking Matthew. 

Chapter 9, Piers was starting to spike, but Piers said that Terrasave may have some medication for him. And his guess was right. Matthew, Jessica, and Piers, dropped Jessica off at Terrasave to steal some of Piers' meds and Matthew and Piers drove away, but Chris saw Piers, and Piers tried to rush out of there. Meanwhile, Jessica got the meds and Chris was running around hugging everyone. Then Jess left, and called a woman that's been trolling people without doing anything(Carla). Jessica called the real Ada Wong.

 (I like that name..... Ada Wong. It's catchy. But So is Piers  Nivans..... and Jake Muller, and Jill and Claire and Chris. I like everything  about Resident Evil)

And most recently, Chapter 10, Ada Wong went to the little hideout Jessica and Piers freaked out when Ada came in and she wasn't dead, but Ada was all like. 'Eey, it wasn't me.' But Piers made her explain, and he was handed a file from Matthew.  Then, Claire was informed right in front of Chris that someone stole meds, and Chris insisted he helped, and he recognized Jessica. And he found out that Piers is alive and that he ran away, and now it's Chris' turn to find Piers. Then Jake went to the hideout with Jessica, Piers, Matthew, and Ada. When Jake saw Ada he was all like. 'what. the. fuck.' And then, Piers gave Jake the file. And Jake showed Jessica some strains and syringes he found, and Piers said a really thing sad about him being a monster.