~ Hey, Beast ~

I'm sure you're wondering why I got your brother out. Well, I didn't think it was right for him to be there because of Viper's want for revenge of my mother and Mary. I also got him out as a better thank you for saving me in Vegas. It's the least I could do! That's what family does & I know it's my fault Damien got into trouble and isn't there to help watch yours and Jack's back when needed. So, I thought maybe Zest could make up for it also.

P.S. If it's not to much trouble, keep a watch out for when Jason runs my shop.

Xoxo, Lily

Stay safe

Now, to write Jack's then Damien's, I thought as I put Beasts letter in an envelope.

~Hey, Jack ~

I'm sorry for leaving on short notice and not saying goodbye like my mother. But, I will be back Jack, when the time is right. I'm also sorry that I have given you a lot of trouble while being there & getting Damien into trouble. You are a great father and I wasn't sure if I was a good enough of a daughter to call you dad to your face. Maybe in the future I will when I can see you again and hopefully we'll be able to spend more time together. In the meantime, I'm leaving some money for you in case you need it for anything. Don't ever worry about spending it! Because, I have more than I know what to do with, and money doesn't mean much to me. I'm just glad that you accepted me into your club & family. Cause after mom died I didn't think I had anyone. Now, I have a big family thanks to you. I know I haven't done nothing to really earn the vest you gave me as Silver Knights member by having you one man short, So the least I could do was get Zest out for you, for coming to help me twice & for Beast saving me.

P.S. I let Jason run the shop. Please! check up on the shop if he's unable, I told him to ask you if he had any questions or concerns
Thanks

Xoxo, Love your daughter ~ Lily

Stay safe

After writing that I had to wipe my eyes because it's starting to sink in that I won't be seeing him or anyone from here for a while.

Getting my overnight bag I took two pictures out of it. One was all of us the day we were at the carnival and the other was of just Damien and I.

Sticking Jack's letter and the picture of everyone in the envelope, I placed it with the others. So I could write Damion's letter.

~ Damien ~

I'm so..... Sorry! For getting you into this kind of trouble saving me. I wanted to say Thank you, by the way! I didn't mean for any of this to happen, and now I feel guilty about it. That your not with Jack & everyone at the club. I told you all that day Jack confronted me in my shop that I would leave if anything happened to any of you because of me. I feel like I'm just bringing problems to you and Jack. Almost like my mother did and I don't want that. I think it's just best that I stay away for a long while. I don't want to give you anymore problems. I hope you do take care of yourself while your in there. I love you Damien, I'm not sure when I'll ever see you again.

Xoxo Love you Lily

Take care & stay safe

After wiping my eyes again I stuck his letter in the last envelope along with the picture of him and I.

Opening my overnight bag and grabbing the big duffle bag from off the floor of what I got from the bank I unzipped it taking out four handfuls of bundled up hundred dollar bills sticking them into my overnight bag before closing both bags back up. I threw my overnight bag in the back while placing the money bag back on the floor along with the five envelopes on top.

Once I left the warehouse I stopped at the nearest convenience store and bought a drink for me and a 12 pack of Corona's for Zest. I think he might like a drink after so long.

So, here I am now flying down the road at 100 mph in the desert, Blasting my music to Aerosmith's ( I don't wanna to miss thing) to help clear my head and not think so much. Once I seen the prison lights in the distance I slowed down so Taz could catch up to me.

When I parked I grabbed Zest's paperwork before getting out to stand next to Taz.

"I just got off the phone with Valentini. Even though it's after hours he called the Warden to have Zest's cell cleaned out while Zest is handcuffed in his office ready for us. Now, Zest still doesn't know anything or why he's there, just so you know" Taz said.

" Alright" I said taking a deep breath before letting it out " Let's go in there and get this over with, So we can get to my new place to start over again for a while."

⭐⭐⭐

Vote 🌟& comment 📝 if u like🙋