34. Busy

Lily

Waking up I felt really nice and warm with an arm muscle under my head and an arm around me. I remembered what Damien and I had done last night and I don't regret it, just thinking about it gives me warm shivering tingles.

Feeling a little sore in between my legs and muscles, I needed to get up and stretch but I'm so comfortable I didn't want to move. Then I remembered Jason and I needed to paint the shop today. So I tried to pick up Damien's arm in an attempt to move it but his hold on me is tight.

" Are you trying to get up without me?" Damien asks in his morning voice.

" I didn't want to wake you but I need to get up to stretch and take a shower. Don't forget I need to paint the outside of the shop with Jason." I say

"Yeah and I have a motorcycle I need to finish fixing today for a customer so we'll both be pretty busy today" Damien said moving his arm so I could get up.

Before standing up I picked his shirt up off the floor and put it on then stretched to make my body feel better then looked at him laying in my bed with one of his arms stretched behind is head leaning against the head board and the blanket covering his bottom half.

He looked so sexy, I wish I could take a picture!

" Yes; I guess so but if you want you can come over to the shop at noon and have lunch with me" I say stopping myself from licking my lips. 

" Yeah, I'd like that" he said moving to get up.

When I moved to walk towards the bathroom I almost stumbled before Damien caught me picking me up bridal style.

" You must be sore from last night, how about I help you with that?" He said looking at me with lust.

" Okay" I said

While he's naked he carries me into the bathroom and into the shower helping me stand up right so I can take his shirt off while he turns the water on.

With him standing there with his eyes closed letting water run down his hair and body this time I couldn't help but to lick my lips.

I didn't realize his eyes had opened until he asked " liking the view?"

Looking up at his eyes I  responded with "yes, yes I do!"

" Good, I like my view too" he said before turning us around till I was the one under the warm water.

After I closed my eyes and I'm all good and wet I opened my eyes to see Damien  staring at me now. He leaned into me so we could kiss and when we both pulled apart we were panting " Lean against the wall" he said and I did catching my breath. Before I knew it he was down on one knee lifting my legs onto his shoulders before licking me till I had to put my hands in his wet hair till I climaxed.

When I calmed down he helped me off his shoulders and I was standing on jelly legs leaning against his chest.

" If you wasn't sore and if I had an extra condom I would be doing more to you than that" he said still panting.

Looking back up at his eyes " thank you " I say before he leans my head against his chest again.

I moved my leg a little and I felt his length rub against my leg. 

With a little bit of courage I moved my hand down slow to his member and took in my hand moving it slow.

He didn't move but asked "what are you doing?" In a lust filled voice.

" I want to please you to" I say before slowly getting on my knees to put my mouth on him and moving " If you don't stop now I will cum in your mouth" he said while I keep going till he did.