7. Oh, my gosh !

Lily

When I got on the street that led to the business. I had to slow down with all the people out in about. I could see the shop was just up ahead on the right and on the left you could see a massive... place that could clearly be seen as a club or the biggest bar I had ever seen!...
Everywhere you looked on either side of the street were motorcycles and bikers and more bikers! Oh, my! What did my mother get me into? No wonder she didn't want me to know about her past. There were lots of halfway dressed women, a few were decent with vests on. Then there were some sexy shirtless, delicious looking bikers here and there.
Once they noticed my black Lamborghini they just kept looking and staring and I started to panic. My heart was pounding like a jack rabbit on crack and I had no choice but to keep driving ahead.

Holy shit! holy shit! Oh, my gosh! Oh my gosh, Do I keep going or do I stop?

Taking deep breaths in and out, trying to keep my cool from being scared shitless. I slowed down to park in front of my shop. I looked in the rearview mirror to see if anyone was walking my way and to my relief they weren't, just staring.
Looking at the door to the shop I had completely forgotten that it was boarded. Pushing the button to open the front of the car. I made sure my sunglasses didn't fall off my face before taking a few more deep breaths then stepped from the car. When I do, I hear a lot of whistling and some cat calls.
Trying to ignore them, I walked to the front of my car and lifted the trunk. So far, so good that no one has come over. After grabbing the crowbar, I walked to the shop doors. With shaking fingers I pried the boards off one by one and throw them on the ground next to the door along with the crowbar once I was finished. Then quickly took the keys out of my pocket to open the door and hurried inside.
Trying to calm down some, I have a quick look around to see there are white sheets over a couch that looked to be in a waiting room, with a simple secretary desk. Walking further into the room and down a hallway I saw more rooms where the tattoos must be given.
Quickly taking notes of what I'll need to get started for the business. I'd call the lawyer later and let him know what I have decided. Now, the only thing left to do was to bring the paint in from the car. Then I could get out of here for today.

With that in mind I walked out of the shop only to stop in my tracks. My father and three muscular dudes were leaning against the front of my car.

⭐⭐⭐

Don't forget to vote 🌟 or comment 📝 if you like