35. Planning

(Pic as Jason)

Lily

After waking up I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Standing under the water gave me tingles in my lady parts thinking about what Damien and I had done yesterday morning in here. I know I'm still a little sore but I like being with Damien and my feelings for him are starting to grow.

Thinking over the last few days I really needed to take things slower and more cautious. It still pisses me of that Felix opened his mouth about my business to my father, but I understand because I would feel guilty if something happened to Felix or Jack and his family.

Thinking about family reminds me of my mother and memories of her. The holidays are coming up and it will be the first time without her for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then I remembered Beth asking me over to Jack's for Thanksgiving and it will be my first time with him. I guess I'm thankful that my mother wanted me near Jack so I wouldn't be lonely.

Thinking about Jack now, I wonder about his real family. We have never actually got to sit around and talk alone yet with someone always there. Maybe I should invite Jack over for dinner sometime to really get to know him?

I know it can't be today or tomorrow because I have to finish the shop and see the lawyer tomorrow. This weekend he will be busy with the night club and on Monday is my opening for the shop, so... I'll have to see about Tuesday. Then I could even ask about the pictures in mom's old box.

With that in mind I got out of the shower and put on some white jeans with a black silk crop top shirt before I went to find Juliet.

I found her in the kitchen as usual finish cooking us some breakfast.

"Hey, do you mind giving me a ride to the shop? I'll call Felix to pick me up later" I asked her taking a bite out of my French toast.

" Sure, that won't be a problem at all and the cable company will be at your shop at noon to hook up the cable for you." She said.

" I forgot all about that, thanks for reminding me" I say to her "Oh, and I'm not going be here tomorrow. I might be leaving with Felix early in the morning to talk to the lawyer but, I have to ask him first. I'll let you know when I find out something about another house okay "

" Alright just call me if you need anything " Juliet said while grabbing our plates and putting them in the sink. I got up as well to grab my phone and put my shoes on.

Once were in the car I dialed Felix's number.

" Hey, good morning Lily how are you?" Felix asked

" I'm good! I just wanted to see if you could pick me up later I wanted to ask you something about tomorrow" I say.

" Sure, I'll be there just give me a ring when you're ready to go" he said.

" Thanks, I'll see you later on then" I said before hanging up.

After Juliet and I said our goodbyes I got out of the car and went into the shop.

I got busy right away putting paperwork in order for when customers came in. I heard a knock at at the door so I yelled out "Come in" and Damien and Jason walked through the door.

" Hey, Lily" Jason said greeting me while Damien walks over giving me a quick kiss before lifting me onto his lap.

" Hey, what's up?" I ask Jason.

" There's not much left to paint outside,so I thought I'd come over and finish up with the words if you want me to?" he asks.

" Sure, that would be great! Thanks, I'm just waiting for the cable guy then the shop will be ready for Monday" I say.