Chapter 22

Athena's POV

What is this atmosphere?

For some reason, everything was so quiet. It's like the universe has conspired together to contribute to this awkward moment.

Casper---wait---a somehow astral figure of Casper has appeared and is somehow having those weird eye-to-eye battle with Raizel.

Both of them didn't say anything. Maybe they didn't need to. They're eyes are very loud already.

"So you're my sister's suitor? " Casper asked all of a sudden.

I coughed and blushed madly, "W-What are you saying Ca---!? "

"Yes. I am. " Raizel replied calmly.

If there was a color deeper than red, I might've achieved that already. What in the world is happening here?

"I see. " Casper muttered but enough for all of us to hear and continued to have the staring contest with Raizel.

I stared at both of them. Ugh!

"Casper, why have you shown yourself? " I asked him. He stopped their silly staring contest and turned to answer me, "Just because. "

It irked me, "That's it? You more or less became a ghost just because you felt like it? "

He shrugged his shoulders, "I just wanted to see for myself who this person my sister dreams about most often. " He said, sighing.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I grabbed hold of his astral neck (maybe) and tried strangling him (maybe). He looked confused.

"What are you doing? " he asked

With my tomato colored face I half- whispered half-yelled at him," Why did you say that? Why did you tell him that I dream of him every night? Why did you indirectly tell him that I am irrevocably and indescribably in love with the most amazing man to ever walk on Earth------ah. "

Then it hit me.

Like lightning.

What......did I just blabber just now?

Casper looked at me with a grin in his face and he gave a thumbs up and pointed at someone behind me.

I turned to Raizel to more or less explain what has just transpired. But I saw his back instead.

Timidly, I walked in front of him. "R-Raizel... "

"Don't.... "

"Eh? "

His eyes moved to look at me while his hands are still covering his mouth, "Don't look. "

1......2......3......Cute.

I opened my mouth. Nothing came out. I closed it and pursed my lips, trying to contain those butterflies in my stomach.

I heard him sigh, "I really don't know what to do with you.... "

"Eh? What are you---? "

My question was cut short when I felt two soft lips crashing into mine. It wasn't forceful.

It was gentle. Just like him.

I couldn't move. My mind was still processing what's happening right now.

I couldn't see that Casper was smiling like a little kid and disappearing. All I could focus on right now is this raven haired man openly showing his emotions in a way I never thought he would do.