Act 5

One week later

Y/n P.o.v

I was excited about summer and it was time for a vacation . So  Greg planned a trip to boulder where I grew up. Everyone was coming on this trip Steven,Connie,Lion,Amethyst,Garnet,lapis,peridot,and pearl. I haven't talked to pearl since the argument and I was prefectly fine with that if she didn't want to talk then fine I didn't either. I get my pickup truck ready for tomorrow because I will have Lion and the luggage in the bed of the truck and Steven and Connie will be riding with me. I start cleaning the inside of the truck then I see a box of old photos of Leo and Jack .

Pearl P.o.v

I am thinking about Y/n she probably hates me I snapped at her because I being stupid.Why does Rose effect me even after she gone ? My eyes wander to the photo of her above the door. I did love Rose a lot but I need to get over her. I get snapped out of my thoughts by Steven. Pearl aren't you going to get packed?,Steven asked. Okay I am right now,I say going to my room.

Time skip to the next day pearl p.o.v

We all meet at the beach to get heading on the road. I am so excited we get to go on what humans call a vacation ,peridot says smiling. Yeah,lapis Says with no emotion in her voice. Then I see Y/n talking with Steven and Connie. I like the way she smiles she just...amazing.She noticed me staring and I blush a little.Then she starts to walk over to me and i start freaking out.Hey Pearl can I talk to you in private,Y/n says. Sure,I say flustered. So me and Y/n walk farther down the beach.
Listen pearl I'm really sor...,was about to say. Then I don't know why I did this but I kissed her. I break the kiss after two seconds .Y/n is just standing there frozen and blushing I see this and I smirk. Let's go back to the others,I say then walk away. Then I hear Y/n say I'm sorry pearl and do you want to ride with me,Steven,and Connie. Sure,I say smiling.
So Everyone is packed and ready to go to Boulder.I am excited to see the place where Y/n grew up I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to see homeworld . I think about Homeworld it used to be so pretty but Steven told us a lot has changed when he went. Then I look in the backseat and see Steven and Connie playing Rock ,paper,sisors . I smile at least I have Steven and Y/n my life is perfect.