Part 11

SHURI

I stand up and walk to the doorway. Tony and Steve hug each other tightly. I forgot how close they were, family. They let go after a while and Steve sees me. He walks up to me and hugs me straight up. We became close before the war, I helped him and Bucky communicate from distance. He was my friend, once.
'It's good to see you, Captain.' I say as he lets go.
'How's Wakanda?' He asks, stepping into the plane.
'It's thriving, but it is not the same.' I say, following him and Tony into the plane.
Carol is flying the plane, but Steve stops before he reaches the cockpit.
'This is...' He says, unable to finish his sentence.
'Steve,' Tony says, moving forward in front of Steve, 'Meet Peter. Five months old.'
'Tony. I didn't know.' He says quietly.
'You left. Made it clear you didn't want to be contacted.' He says, slightly bitter.
'He's beautiful.' Steve says.
'Pepper was out of town, I couldn't leave him.' Tony says in way of explanation. Peter moves around slightly and opens his eyes, 'Oh, God, here we go.' Tony picks him up and rocks him gently. 'Shuri you want to make introductions while I deal with this? We still have some more stops to make.'
'Sure.' I say, leading Steve to the front of the plane. 'Who's next?'
'How about we give Clint a go. I'd say Natasha, but we wouldn't be able to get her without Clint. He's at his old house, no relocation for him.' Tony says, comforting Peter.
'How long are you going to hold this over me?' Steve asks, smiling.
'Until we get your friend back.' Tony says.
'Right well we better get them back.' He says as i open the door to introduce him to Carol.