4. Friday Night Bites (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

After texting both Elena and Bonnie that she was alright and that she would see them tonight she put her phone in her jean pocket and turned to Damon. She sighed and rubbed her hand down her face. "listen, I'm going home now." she stated as she started gathering up her stuff. Damon only nodded. Allison walked out of the room as quickly as she could without putting to much weight on her leg. She went to the front and signed the paperwork releasing her from the hospital and just as she was about to walk out the door she stopped. 'How was she supposed to get home' She thought as she remembered her car was still at the school.

Damon had been keeping an eye on her as he watched her walk through the hospital and walked up to her as he knew what she was probably thinking. "I could drive you home you know." he said trying to sound sincere as he added "The doctor did say that someone should drive you home."

Allison huffed and thought out her options. She could just walk back to school and get her car so she wouldn't have to deal with Damon, but her leg was already throbbing from walking through the hospital so how was she supposed to make it to school. She could call her dad or even Elena or Bonnie to pick her up but then she would be asked a million questions that she really didn't want to answer right now. She looked back up at Damon as a smile spread across his face seeming to know what her answer would be. "Fine. Just take me home." She agreed.

"Of course Miss Carter." Damon said as he bowed lightly, the smile never leaving his face. She glared at him and walked out towards the parking lot with Damon following.

They had bickered all the way to Damon's car as Allison opened the passenger door and slung her bag on the floor hopping into the seat

They had bickered all the way to Damon's car as Allison opened the passenger door and slung her bag on the floor hopping into the seat. She rubbed the top of her leg trying to stop the stinging pain as Damon got into the drivers seat and took off out of the parking lot. She would definitely need some ibuprofen when she got home.

Damon turned and looked at Allison. Her head was leaned back against the passenger seat. His eyes slid down to her exposed neck realizing then just how hungry he was. He could feel his teeth elongate into fangs, the veins protruding from under his eyes as his eyes turned red. "You should keep your eyes on the road. Don't want another incident to happen to some poor innocent old lady now do we?" Her voice knocked him back into reality and to the fact that he needed to feed. A thought suddenly occurred to him. 'Why didn't he just drain the girl now?' He turned to Allison again when he heard her phone ring and decided to listen into the conversation.

"I'm fine. I'm on my way home right now." "Well you better explain everything when you come over. You are still coming, aren't you? I don't think I'll be able to last in complete awkward silence with Bonnie and Stefan." Allison sighed, "yeah I'm still coming. Relax Elena, everything will be fine." she stated as she hung up.

Damon's eyes were wide in shock. 'So this girl is bff's with Katherine's doppleganger.' An evil smirk came onto his lips. Oh yes, he was definitely going to have some fun with this girl.