Once I reached the main hall, I quickly picked up my phone from my jeans pocket and called Vinay who might be busy feeding himself in the kitchen earlier. Arghhhhh.

" Yeah bro!! Is there a problem ?"

" Come to the main hall this instant and call all our men. RIGHT NOW !!" I shouted in the last which made that girl to flinched at my voice.

That girl was petrified now and started struggling in my hold.

"Leav-leave me. Leave me. I did-didnt do anything. Leave me !!" She was quite struggling but my temper was flaring.

"QUIET GIRL IF YOU WANT TO LIVE. JUST SHUT UP !!"

My men came within five minutes in the main hall along with Vinay who was having an annoyed expression plastered over his face but when his eyes fallen on that little intruder I was holding, his eyes widen and his annoyed expression quickly replaced to shocked expressions.

When I looked around my men, some were shocked and some were scared. But I was furious. How were they so incapable that they weren't even able to catch this little intruder who was peacefully sleeping UNDER MY BED without any care of the world??

''Woah !! what is this girl doing here??" asked Vinay with confused face whatsoever.

I scowled and glared at him murderously.

" Even I should ask you the same question" I glared towards Vinay and then my men " How did she fucking managed to entered my mansion without anyone's acknowledgement?? " I yelled at them only to receive a petrified expression of their faces.

" FUCKING ANSWER ME !!" I shouted at them.

" Ahhhhhh You are hurting me. Leave me.. Ahhh" That girl in my hold shouted.

I was furious at this girl. For the first time someone had broke this security and that too a girl. Without thinking what I was doing, I throwed her towards the direction of my men.

" Seize her." I ordered my men pointing my fingers towards them.

" Plz-plz leave me. Wha- what did I do? Plz-plz leave me" she begged and started crying hysterically with tears flowing like a waterfall from her eyes and struggling in my men's hold.

I took a chair and placed it in front of her, then sat upon it and looked straight in the eyes of that girl whose eyes were screaming nothing but innocence. But she might be playing with us. She might be a spy send from our enemies to gather some important information which could be used against us in near future, and noe pulling up an innocent act !! huh!! not bad..

I calmed myself and then asked the most obvious question which anyone could ask her.

" Who are you? "

" I wi-will not tell. First release me. They are hurt-hurting me." She replied stuttering.

Now!! I seriously dont want to loose my temper. But this girl is not making it easy. I could just shoot her here and no one would even open her mouth to protest again me.

I quickly took out my gun from my waistband and pointed my gun towards her.

" Now now now it's not the time to play with me. So you better reply me girl otherwise I will shoot you." I threatened her.