Chapter 15

Soundwave stood, silent as always. He assessed the situation, he knew it was B693 who held his master's sparkling, and now Starscream was looking for him? He knew better than to call it a coincidence, and Soundwave still did not trust Starscream in the slightest ever since he re-joined the Decepticons. Despite Starscream still somehow being Megatron's 'second in command', Megatron allowed Soundwave to disobey any requests by the Seeker.

So with that he turned back around and continued decoding energon signals. The SIC  tapped his ped impatiently, awaiting coordinates.

"Well?" The SIC asked irritated. Soundwave, however, ignored him and continued decoding energon signals.

"Soundwave! I demand you obey my orders!" He screeched. Again Soundwave ignored him. Starscream angrily muttered to himself and pushed the silent mech aside and worked to find B693 himself. The Seekers wings fluttered up when he found the Vehicons energy signature.

"I'll see to it that the sparkling has a family reunion with its Sire." He chuckled darkly. Unbeknownst to him the mech had recorded every word.

Starscream left the room and went to go hunt the signal down.

Time skip...

B9 stood under a large tree as he heard engines above him circling for miles. He sat down under the tree, he knew Starscream had found him again, and Optimus was not here to help him. B9 did not lift his helm when he heard the con transform and land a foot away from him.

"Ahh, hello again B963." He said grinning, "Look at you, no retched Autobots to help you. And from what it appears no sparkling either." He gets threateningly close to B9.

"Whatever you wish to do, just do it." B9 responded blankly. His voice lacked any kind of emotional input. He said what was on his processors and went silent.

"Oh come now, don't make this too easy. Don't you want your sparkling thinking that you went out fighting, I'd hate to lie about such a thing." B9 got up and closed the gap between the two. He then closed the gap between his fist and Starscreams face plates.

"GAH! You glitch! You'll pay for that!" Starscream yelled holding his 'cheek' with one servo and getting his blaster pointed at B9 with the other.

B9 just stared at the blaster aiming straight for his chest. He laid on the ground, looking up at the surrounding trees, however he wasn't looking at the scenery. He was looking at the image of Steelspsark he had in his processor. Starscream smirked at the con, and the smoke that was rising from his spark chamber.

In his last moments, B9 prayed to Primus and the well of the allspark. He apologized for his past mistakes, including the choosing if his side, but he begged for those not to be past down to his sparkling.

"Please Optimus Prime, keep him safe." He begged for silently, before his optic lenses slowly got dimmer and dimmer. He felt no pain, just regret, as he slept in his eternal slumber.

Short, only 503 words I know please don't hate me.