Chapter 14

Marilyn's POV :

Fortunately, the doctors allow me to go with them in the ambulance.
I am frightened.
She is so deathly pale and...and she looks like she isn't coming back to me.
Why have i done it? Why have i done it?
Why have i listend to Twiggy and broke up with her?
If she dies, her blood is on my hands, which i won't be able to live with.

I can't hear anything, i can't think soberly, i just stare at her and doctors trying to save her precious life.

But...i think she's doing good, they're still trying.
Yes, she won't die. She just won't. I refuse to admit she would.
But if she survives, will she forgive me?

We arrive to hospital and they don't want to let me go with her.
It made me fucking furious, but then Twiggy came and calmed me down before guards did.
But then i remember that it's mostly his fault too and get out of his grasp.
Tears are streaming down his cheecks too, his eyes are red and puffy, and i think my eyes don't look a bit different.
"It will be fine, Marilyn. It has to." Twiggy says, but i just shake my head.
"You didn't see her. It was really bad, her b-blood w-was everywhere..." that's when i start sobbing again, remembering the painful view.

We both are sitting in waiting room with our faces in our hands surely for a few hours now.
But suddenly the doctor opens the door and says the most beautiful sentences anyone ever said to me : "She made it. You can go to see her."

We're blinded by blackness
Just empty shells
In the deafening void of our last sunset