Chapter 11

Brian seems to be really sad since he came from the recording studio.
Has something happend?
"Brian? Is everything okay?" i ask him with concern.
"No, i have to talk to you." he says with no emotions.
"O-okay." i reply, not knowing what could it be.
Suddenly, Jerodie comes to the room too.

"Emily, i have to apologize. I don't have any feelings for you anymore, i just really felt sorry for you. Now, when press is pulling me down because of you, i have to ask you to leave this house and never think of me as your boyfriend again." he says completely without any emotions, looking straight into my eyes.
I look at my brother, and he's leaning again wall with straight face.

Tears start straming down my cheecks. It's misery, sadness and disappointment what i feel right now.
"Are you serious? Don't to me, Brian! This everything wasn't just an acting! But you know what? Okay! I'm leaving and never coming back, you bastards!" i scream at them, another tears falling down my pale cheecks.
My black hair stick to my face as i start packing my things back to my suitcase.

I haven't seen any expression on Marilyn Manson's face while he was listening and breaking my heart in fucking two pieces.
That day, i started hating him like anyone ever before.
I trusted him so much. I really did.

I can say that that day i lost everything that has left me.

Sat, sat, sat, sat, sat Saturnalia