Chapter 13

Marilyn's POV :

The moment she left...she took my heart with her.
I look at Twiggy and his face is completely emotionless.
Tears start falling down my face, smearing my make-up.
"I get it had to be hard for you to say..."
"Twiggy, it's your sister. And fuck...she'll be alone in streets, on a wheelchair and anything can happen. I'm gonna get her." i say and head to door, but Twiggy stops me.
"She's a smart girl, we can't take care of her forever! We have our own business to run. And you think she'd come back after you broke up with her?" i get my wrists out of his grasp and lock myself in my bedroom.
That day i cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~

When i wake up, i stretch my arms and want to give my beautiful girlfriend a good morning kiss, but when i turn...she isn't there anymore.
I am such an idiot. Without her, not even music can give me a life.
I have to find her.

I call her father, but he said she isn't there. Then i check the park when i gave her the bracelet. Nothing.
I call my manager to check her location through her number (he knows some poeple from the police), but nothing. She has turned her phone off.
I give my last chance to the field where we went once. We were so happy.

I scream her name, but no one calls back. What have i thought?

"Emily! Baby, i am so sorry, please, hear me out!" i scream from the top of my lungs, but no one answers.
I run and run until...until some lying on the ground.
"Fuck, baby, i was so scare..." i kneel next to her, but then i notice she is really pale, cold and stiff.
She isn't sleeping.
Then i notice the blood and my heart starts beating faster.
"S-sweetheart? Come on, don't you dare to do this to me." i shake her shoulder gently. No response.
I roll her over to me and my breath stucks in my lungs.

"No, no, no, this isn't happening." i say on the brink of tears.
I fumble to check her pulse, my fingers shaking as they move to my love's neck.
Her pulse is very faint, like even wasn't any.
"No, please, wake up, please, i beg you." my voice cracks and now i start crying and notice the bracelet i gave her in her little palms.
I take it from her, starting to cry even harder.

"No, please! It's all my fault, oh God...please, come back to me." i beg, cradling her gently in my arms.
"Baby, please, don't leave me. I didn't mean a single word i spat out. Please, i love you! You're my fucking everything." i gasp, screwing my eyes tightly.

I lean in tenderly kiss her icy unmoving lips, my shoulders shaking violently as i sob.

"I'll call you help, okay? Please, baby, fight for me." i say, putting my phone outta my pocket.
"911, what is your emergency?" says the woman's voice.
"My girlfriend is dying." i say, trying to control my sobs.
"Okau, just stay calm for me and stay on the phone. Where's your emergency?"
I give her our directions fast.
"Okay, the ambulance will be there soon. By the time, tell me what happend."
"I-i killed her. I k-killed my b-beautiful baby." i say, holding her tightly to me.
I won't let her go. Never.
"What's your girlfriend's name?"
"Emily." i say, sniffing my pityfull tears back.
"How did you kill her? What happend?"
"Oh, God, she's not gonna wake up, no. No, please." i whine into her shoulder, ignoring the woman's question.

"Sir, stay calm, don't panic, please. Ambulance will be there in any given minute. Now tell me."
"S-she cut her w-wrists. Because of me. I killed the only thing that mattered. She's not gonna wake up." i say, trailing my palms down her beautiful hair.
I refuse to accept her, dying. She won't. I won't let that happen.

"Okay sir, now just stay on the line." she says.
I start choking on my own tears, pressing my forehead against hers.
"I love you and i need you. Baby, y-you're my e-everything. Please, just stay with me. Now my life is up to you too. Sweetheart, you can't die, okay? You can't." i caress her deathly pale face with one violently shaking hand.
Then i can hear the sirens.

"Help is coming, can you hear it? You have to be fine, okay? For me. Please." i give her another kiss on her beautiful pale cheeck and then they take her away from me.
I touch her bloody wrist, when they're taking her away from my grasp.
Her blood on my hands is what i stay with.

We're blinded by blackness
Just empty shells
In the deafening void of our last sunset