Chapter Two

Blair's POV

I jump up worriedly of what has just occurred. I have no idea where I am or who has taken us. I eagerly look for Jasper in this dark, obscure room. It's oddly on the warmer side. At this point, I am panicking. I begin to yell for Jasper.

"Jasper! Jasper!" I yell, but no response. "Jasper, are you here with me?' I say louder. Yet no response from him. I begin to hear footsteps. My heart races at the thought that someone is here, but I know it couldn't possibly be Jasper.

"Will you stop whining and screaming? You sound like a belligerent cat." a man says walking towards me.

"Aren't you a beautiful thing? Why would someone like you be roaming our territory?" he utters.

"I wasn't roaming... I-I wasn't aware of being on your terr-." a slap cuts off my rebuttal. I raise my hand to the stinging pain on my left cheek. I am stunned, no one has ever placed their hands on me. My thoughts were disturbed by the man dragging me across the floor by my hair. I scream and scream, begging him to stop, but he continues.

We come to a holt. I'm finally out of that godforsaken room. Unaware of my surroundings, I try to make out the area. I couldn't possibly escape, I'm not that fast of a runner nor can I defend myself if I were to get caught.

"Stand up, now." he demands. I comply. We walk for what seems like forever. I wonder where did he have me. Naturally, I am curious about everything, but I don't want to say the wrong thing.

"What is your name and why did you kidnap me?" I ask confidently.

"First of all, you do not need to know my name. Second, i'm pretty sure that you are not a kid, so it's not kidnapping." He replies.

"Well that's illogical, if you take someone it is kidnapping regardless of age." I snap back.

"You and your little boyfriend were trespassing on our property. You two wreak of another pack, rogue. I will be taking you to our Alpha where you'll receive your punishment." he states.

"Punishment? I was not trespassing, I was walking through with my best friend. We were forced to leave our pack, we were just trying to escape. We have no intentions of harm or wrong-doing." I reply. He mentions Jasper... I just hope that he is okay. I try to mindlink him, but he isn't responding. I cannot bear, I need more answers.

We approach a large house, quite beautiful. He pushes me forward, nearly tripping at the front doorstep. This house is larger than any other pack house that I have seen. The pack must be fairly large, especially to hold this vast amount of members. I wonder who is the Alpha. I just hope that he is merciful and let Jasper and I go. I do not want any problems, I just want to go back to my family.

I was instructed to go up the staircase. Each step I take, the intensity rises. I begin to nervously sweat at the thought of how this encounter may end. But I am overtaken by this intoxicating smell, a smell so warm and embracing. It's like an apple cinnamon fragrance. Aurora, my wolf is practically prancing. She is so gleeful, I can feel her.

The man pushes me inside the room. My eyes lock immediately with an alluring man, so tempting to the eye. His beautiful long light brown hair swept to the side, and his muscular figure poking through his suit. This man was Forrest Addington, one of the most feared Alpha leaders in the world. He is known for his short temper and his immense battle skills. His eyes were like a fiery red, but they changed as soon as he gazed upon the rest of me. They returned to a hazel color. I wonder why...

"Alpha Addington, here is the second trespasser. What do you order for us to do with the offender?" the man says. I look at him frantically, but he just pushes me forward. I fall to the ground.