Just a girl crush, Camila thought to herself again as she stared at Lauren's lips.

Just a girl crush. Okay, maybe a bit more. Okay, maybe you like her. Okay, maybe just a bit. Maybe.

Camila was startled when Lauren's lips started moving.

"Looking at something you want?" Lauren's husky voice filled the air and Camila moved her head back.

"I...hey." Camila said.

"Hi," Lauren said softly smiling.

"I just want to lay here." Camila mumbled snuggling into Lauren's chest.

"It's getting hot," Lauren said as she got up.

"The AC's on, and I'm cold." Camila muttered as she grabbed Lauren's arm.

"You're not the one wearing a hoodie, silly." Lauren laughed as she took off her hoodie. Camila stared at her arms, Lauren was now wearing a tank top that showed her killer collarbones.

Lauren got up and Camila pouted. "Where you going, Lo?"

Lauren laughed and took off her sweatpants as Camila stared at her. Lauren went in her drawer and grabbed a pair of shorts putting them on.

"Okay, now I'm cold." Lauren said walking back to Camila.

"Then come here," Camila motioned to the bed and Lauren smiled getting in it. The other girls were currently out since they awoke when the two were sleeping and left to go grab some food.

Lauren and Camila didn't notice because the two were so interested in each other and really saw each other, they forgot the other girls were even there even though they weren't.

-

Normani walked in and spotted the two cuddled up to each other as she smiled.

Normani went in the kitchen and made some coffee as she put her headphones in and started to jam out.

"Da...da...da! I want a kanye-ye not a ray j! That's a no no, I'm a Maybach and yous a Volvo, this convo be like dre. I already know whatchu tryna say." Normani muttered to herself dancing a bit as she grabbed her custom thermos and set it on the table as she went to grab the fresh pot of coffee.

Normani felt a tap on her shoulder and squealed as she heard Lauren laugh.

"You're so lucky I didn't grab that pot of coffee yet, Laurenza." Normani said finally grabbing it and pouring it into her thermos.

"You want any?" Normani asked Lauren and Lauren shook her head.

"Maybe later,"

"I saw you two cuddled up over there." Normani winked and Lauren grinned widely.

"Yeah," Lauren said breathlessly.

"Did you tell her about the kiss?" Normani asked putting some milk and cream in her thermos mixing it together.

"Yeah," Lauren's eyes brightened.

"And?" Normani said taking a sip from her thermos.

"She said she wouldn't call it a drunken mistake and asked me how her lips felt. I'm really falling for her, Mani." Lauren ran a finger through her hair.

"I bet she's falling for you too, she just doesn't know it yet." Normani said pointing to Camila with her thermos in hand.

"I hope so. I hope so, Mani."

"Let me have some coffee now," Lauren added in and Normani laughed nodding grabbing a cup from the shelf as she poured some coffee in it.

"Three-"