Pray for me

"Somebody pray for me
before it's too late for me
These demons are still chasing me
But angels, they stay with me
They wait for me faithfully
When I fall into the dark, they awaken me"

Addie-

I sat in the kitchen watching mr styles in his underwear cooking, I was gawking at his tattoos, admiring them

"Want a milkshake baby?" He asked

I nodded immediately

"Chocolate please Daddy" I asked
Within minutes he placed a grilled cheese sandwich and a chocolate milkshake in front of me.

"Thank you" I smiled

I ate in silence, feeling vulnerable at the state I was in, tired and exhausted yet confused about what I had just done.

No one ever made me feel the way mr styles make me feel.

I don't understand why I wasn't taught how to feel like this.

"Baby you've got whipped cream on your nose" he chuckles wiping it off with his thumb and sucking it.

My eyes never left his as I finished off the grilled cheese, glancing at the clock on the wall,  I realised it was 6pm.

"Do you think the school will tell my mother that I wasn't in today?" I asked hoping for an answer that was untrue

"I don't know baby, I mean I don't mean to be rude but why would she care, she kicked you out of your house, I can take you back to school tomorrow? And come pick you up? How does that sound hmmm?" He questions, my feelings were hurt but it was true, I don't understand why she doesn't love me, what is so wrong with me that she dislikes me that much?

I nodded but felt glum, all I have left is mr styles, I mean it's not that bad, he's rich and very attractive but I barely know him.

"Penny for your thoughts, cupcake?" He asked

"Mr styles why do you care so much?" I asked needing to know the truth

"Well angel, when I found you, your vulnerability caught me, I was off guard at how well Mannered and innocent you looked, I couldn't let anything hurt you, you're too pure for this world, baby they want to hurt you but I'm here to stop them, I will be here for you forever if you would like that?" I was shocked and chocked up.

Tears slowly rolled down my pale face, my lip trembled, slowly I nodded wanting some familiar feelings that were never there, wanting someone to hold my hand when I'm scared, be there for when I need them the most.

I got up off my seat, walking over to mr styles, he was so tall, it makes me look like an elf. I leaned onto him, hugging him by the waist, my tears smeared over his bare skins, hands wrapped around my torso pulling me up. He placed me on the kitchen counter.

"Will you be there for me?"

"Yes baby of course, I will always be there for you"

"It means so much mr styles, recently it's been getting worse, my mum used to come pick me up some days from school, we would go shopping or get our nails done but then she started coming home later, she couldn't walk properly and she always smelt of something strong"

"If you ever, I mean ever, need a place to go, I will always be right here, you have my number don't you? Just give me a call and I'll be there"

"Thank you sir"

"Well it's still early, why don't we do something fun, it seems we always eat and watch movies don't we princess" He said poking my tummy, I giggled and blushed

"What have you got in mind mr styles" I spoke intriguingly

"We could go swimming, on a walk, shopping, to the beach"

"SHOPPING!" I squealed, although I didn't have any money it would be nice to look at things and save them in my mind for when I do get money

"Shopping it is angel, lets get changed then we will go?" I nodded and ran up the stairs to his bedroom

Within minutes I changed with the clothes in my bag, to black leggings, a grey knitted jumper and red converse.

Mr styles was wearing black skinny jeans, a vintage Harley Davidson t-shirt and black boots.

We both walked down the stairs, I was excited but also disappointed as I knew mr styles would by nice things that I could never afford.

He grabbed his keys and wallet and we made our way outside.

————
The ride to the shopping centre was shorter than expected, we both made small talk whilst Harrys Pink Floyd cd played in the back ground.

We both got out of the car and entered the building, looking at all the shops I was intrigued.

"Where to first buttercup" mr styles said placing his large ringed hand over mine

"H&M please" I said dragging him over to the large store.

I went straight to the back, looking at all the newest collections of clothing, pastels were in right now.

I kept looking at price tags, maybe hoping for them to be so cheap they were practically giving them away but no, definitely out of my budget, I had £5 stuck at the back of my phone case, not a lot but for emergencies it will do, however this was not an emergency.

"Pick something baby before I do it before you" harry said letting my hand go.

He searched through rails of clothing, picking out dog tooth trousers and a frilly white vest.

Embarrassingly I said "I've only got £5 mr styles, there's not much I can buy with that"

He looked confused "Baby I'm buying, my treat after all the hard work you've done"

"Oh no mr styles please, don't do this, I won't have anything to repay you by"

"Just keep me company for a long time baby, like I said I'll always be-" He was cut off

"Addie"

My head whipped around, horror flashed through my face, Frankie.